Chapter 5

*Bonta (left) & Brannon (Right) in pic*

*Bonta's POV*

"Aye y'all I'm going to go look for Autumn just in case she'd gotten lost cause she Finns to be late for class"I told Shayla and Taej."Taeja text me if she comes before I come back"I tell her.

"Ight B"she said but I can tell she was barely listening cause she was too busy talking to Mian and I couldn't ask Shayla cause she was having some "alone time" with her boyfriend Magic before class start.He was our football team's captain.I swear the way my cousins act when they around they men"I thought and shake my head.

Almost damn everybody my cousin and I'm very protective of my fam I'm close to.

Autumn has been added to one of the girl cousins I look after since my big twin brother told me to watch over her and keep her from that nigga Jovon.

Supposedly they dated 2 years ago and I'm surprised I didnt know since I'm like the person people come to in Bainbridge for information and to help them with their problems. My brother do the same thing where he stay in Miami.

If your wondering why I'm in Georgia and he's in Florida its because I stay with our dad and he stay with our mom and our other 2 siblings. I remember Autumn saying something about using the restroom so I went to the one closest to Dr.Copeland stale bun having ass class.

As I neared the bathrooms I heard some moaning coming from one of the classrooms.I was just going to keep going but knowing me I decided to be nosey.I peeked in the room and gasped to what I seen with my innoent eyes.OK I'm lying bout that part.

I busted in the room and pushed the dude off my cousin and wasn't really shocked to see it was Jovon."What the fuck BT"he shouted."Ain't no what the fuck bih,stay away from my cousin don't you know she have a boyfriend"I yell back.Autumn gasped at the mention of a boyfriend and ran out the room.

"I don't give 2 fucks about her pussy ass boyfriend"he growled."From what Brannon told me about him I would"I thought but didn't voice it.I shook my head "wtf did I get myself into sheesh"I said to myself but Jovon heard me."Not a damn thing so mind  yo motherfucking business"he said and shoved past me out the door.I whipped out my galaxy S6 and texted my brother to let him know what jut went down.

Bran-Wtf

Bt-Boi I'm saying shit crazy

Bran-ima handle this

Bt-What you going to do

Bran-Idk yet but I'll let you know

Bt-Ight Brody ttyl gotta get to class

I slid my phone in my pants and walked out of the room only to walk straight into Stale Weave."What are you doing in here"she said snidely.For some reason my lie mode was off so all that came out was um."Going to have to write you up for skipping"she said.I looked at her in disbelief but followed her to the office so she can write my referal."Damn I really hate this lady"I thought.