Chapter 7

Rebecca's POV:

I got up and went to Kelsey's room

"KELSEY HARDWICK GET UP!!" I screamed.

"I don't wanna go to collage....."

"We are not... Tom's here!"

"WHAT?!" She jumped out of the bed "Tom's here?!"

"No....he's sleeping in his house....get up we need to go to collage...and then the orphanage!" Kelsey's hair was messed up so I took a picture... "Kels" she turned around and I took the picture.

"REBBECA!" She chased me and climed over the sofa ,bed under the table and sent the phototo Tom. "Rebecca! You dare press send!"

I pressed it "Oops!" She looked at me and hit me on my back. We laughed.... We got ready and went to collage.

After lunch I grabbed my bag and went to the principal's office....

"Mam? Im going to the orphanage now with Kelsey..."

"Ah...yes..." She handed me a check.... "Go on!"

"Thank you!" I went to the car....

"Next stop....orphanage!" Kelsey said. We drove to the orphanage...we were kinda late.....the boys were there.

"You're late!" Nathan said.

"Sorry....stuck in traffic.....lets go!"

Nathan's POV:

"Sorry...stuck in traffic....lets go!" Kelsey said.

"Epic pic...Kelsey!" Tom said.We burst out laughing...

"I was tired...." Kelsey said.

We went inside and Rebecca opened the door and went in the hall. All the children came and surrounded Rebecca and Kelsey. Rebecca picked up one child.... "Hi...how are you?"

"Im fine..." the kid said

"How old are you?"

"5.."

"Rebecca.....who are they?" a girl asked

"They're my friends......they are gonna sing a song with me..." all the children screamed. Then a lady came...."Come on Kids...go sit down in your places" the kids went and sat on their seats...

"Hello Rebbeca! Kelsey!"

"Hi Emily....Guys this is Emily....she's the manager of this place...and Emily this is Max, Tom, Siva,Nathan and Jay.....I hope you know the band The Wanted!"

"Of course...."

"Pretty good kids you got here!" Max said

"Oh....they treat Rebecca and Kelsey like celebrities.....a week before they jump around saying...Rebecca and Kelsey are coming and wait till you see what they have made for these two gorgeous girls..." Emily said.... "I'll be back....you girls and guys can go to the stage...."

"Sure...."

We followed the girls....Rachel took her guitar and went. "Hi kids...."

"HI!!" All of them screamed. They were seriously treating them like celebrities......

"Ok so which song do you want?" Kelsey asked....she picked out one boy "What your name?"

"Louis"

"How old are you?"

"9"

"Ok so what song to want us to sing?"

"Um....drive by..."