Chapter 22

The next morning I got up and changed. We went to the boys' house.

"Hi!" I hugged Nathan. "Ready?"

"Yup!" We went inside and the girls were there.

"A little help?'' Tom said. Kelsey went and helped tom.

"Did Tom say anything?" I whispered to Nathan

"He was about to but, im not sure" He whispered back.

"What the hell is going on between you two?!" Tom asked. "I've been seeing from the fast 10 mins they are whispering something! What is it?" Kelsey asked

"Nothing!" We said. I was looking at Siva and Nareesha, they looked so cute together! Nathan and I sat in the Corvette, Nathan opened the top.

"Nathan, if there are fans running over to you, don't blame me!!"

"You are one crazy girl!" I switched on the radio. "I love this song!" They were playing 'Naked'. We reached the airport.

"Guess this is where we say goodbye!" I said

"Only for 3 days, love" Nathan said. "I'll be back before you know it!" I hugged Nathan. He turned around. "Nathan," He turned towards me. "Here," I handed him coupons.

"Whats this?"

"Coupons for free breakfast at Café Chase. There are 15.One for each, if your gonna have anything extra, give me a call." He smiled

"Thank you," He kissed me on my check. "Bye." I waved at him.

"Now what are we supposed to do?" Mollie said

"Why don't we do one thing, you girls come over tomorrow, we'll go for shopping"

"Yeah okay, bye!" We drove to Trey's house.

"Hey," Trey said. "Come on in" We went inside.

"Where's Jer?" I asked.

"He's on his way." Trey replied. We were discussing about where to go and Trey was constantly looking at Kelsey.

"So where do we go?" Kelsey asked.

"I'll just make a call....." I said and called Nathan. "Hi, Nathan."

"Hey Kitten, where are you?"

"In Trey's house, im missing you already!"

"Me too, and Tom's crying his eyes out. Talk to him." Nathan said. "Hey Kitten,"

"Hey Tom,"

"Kitten, can I speak to Kels? I really wanna speak to her!"

"Tom, do you like Kelsey?" I asked

"Maybe, I don't know...."

"Hold on....." I went to Kelsey. "Kelsey, its Tom." She took the phone and was talking. Jerry came.

"Who were you talking to?" Jer asked.

"Nathan,  my best friend." I said "After Kelsey" I added.

"What about us?" Jerry asked.

"In my list of my 30 best friends, 12th and 13th." I said. "So where are we going again?"

"Movie, then.....we have to think!" Trey replied. "Which one?" I asked. "The Haunting in Connecticut 2 - Ghosts of Georgia"

"Then, this is where we say goodbye, cause im not gonna watch a stupid scary movie!" I said

"There are only scary movies!"

Nathan's POV:

"Im going and getting some juice, anybody wants some?" I asked.

"Nah." All of them said. I went and bought pineapple juice for myself. "Flight NS 1332 to Los Angeles is now boarding at gate no 71. Thank You and have a safe trip to Los Angeles."

" GATE 71?! WE'RE ON GATE 63!" Max screamed. "Guess we have to walk a lot!" I said. While walking I called Rebecca. "Rebecca, we're on the plane now."

"Ok, have a safe trip! And oh, call me when you reach there don't think about the London time."

"Ok, bye"

"Bye"

Rebecca's POV:

"Bye" I said. Im gonna be dead.The Haunting in Connecticut 2 - Ghosts of Georgia.....very bad! I rather watch Iron Man 3! We sat in Jer's car. Jeremy was driving and I was sitting in the passengers seat. Kelsey and Trey were at the back.

"Lets do one thing, you guys go for the haunting in Connecticut and will go of Iron Man 3!"

"Fine....." Kelsey said. We went inside the mall and I stood in the line for Iron Man 3 and Trey stood the line beside mine for the scary movie. It was my turn

"Uh, yeah, can I have on ticket for Iron Man 3, at 3:45?" I asked. Trey had 3 more people in front of him.

"Um, sorry mam, but we don't have a free seat now, we have only the 8:00pm and 11:15pm show."

"What? Are you sure?" I asked. Trey was laughing. "yes, mam. We are really sorry. But we have it in 3D." I smiled and Trey stopped laughing.

"Ok, give me one ticket, how much?"

"90 dollars." She said. "WHAT?!" Trey again started laughing. "Its okay, I'll just go for another movie,"

"Im sorry mam." She said. "Its okay." I walked away. Kelsey and Jeremy were laughing. "Its not funny!"

"Tickets for The Haunting in Connecticut 2 - Ghosts of Georgia, at the top!" Trey said. "This is not good..." I mumbled. "What?" Kelsey asked. "Your head!" I said. "Come on Becca, its not our fault that Iron man's full! I know your a huge fan of Iron Man, we cant help it!" Jer said. "Whatever, lets just buy the popcorn, and the other stuff." I bought chips for myself because I hate popcorn! 2 pepsis, 1 mirinda and 1 7up. And we went inside. I sat in middle of Kelsey and Jer.

"im sitting in the middle!" I said. "No, I am!" Kelsey said. We started arguing. "Ok stop! Kelsey and Rebecca, sit in the middle, we will sit outside, ok?" Trey said. There were still 10 mins left for the movie. Someone came in front of us and... "Oh my god, aren't Rebecca Chase? The girl with Nathan?" a girl said

"Yeah, but we are not dating." I said. "I just love your pineapple cakes, I had them once in Dublin, they are like amazing!" another one said.

"Thank you," I said. Ok, that was weird, girls recognizing me? That's.....weird. "You and Nathan look so cute together."

"I know, but im not dating any famous guy!" I said. "But seriously, I love your cakes." one said. "Thank you, you're really sweet." She smiled. "they recognized you but not me, I think I have to be around with Tom." Kelsey whispered to me "And aren't you the girl with Tom? The one at the Nightclub?"

"Yes. But again, no dating business." Kelsey said the movie started.

"Please don't!" and the boy stabbed him. I held Jerry's hand the whole movie. I hugged Jerry once because that movie was so damn scary!!! Another 45 mins for the movie to get over, Then an idea struck my mind. I took out my headphones and started listing to songs. That was a great idea!! The movie got over and the lights came on. and I removed my headphones. We went in the car. It was 6:15

"That.was.scary." Kelsey said. "Now where do we go?"

"Lets go for a drink," We agreed. We reached the bar and ordered some beer. "Rebecca, ride the bull!"

"No way!" The guys forced me and I finally went. After 2 mins I fell. "It was an amazing feeling!" I said. Jerry helped me up.

the boys dropped us home. We went inside and I changed. "what a day!" I said. I went to sleep.

------------------------------------------

im trying to upload......

thanks

Rida x)