Chapter 27

We drove back to our house and in the lift. "Im sure gonna miss the heights! We are living on the 17th floor since 2 years and it has become a habit!" Kelsey said.

"Who asked you to take a flat on the 17th floor?!" Nathan asked. "Oh please, now don't tell me your scared of heights!!"

"No, im just saying!" Nathan said, "What time is it?" I asked. "8:15" Tom replied. "Where the hell is my watch?" Nathan asked

"Nathan." I said. He looked at me with his watch and the lift door opened. "My watch!!" He shouted. I ran outside. Kelsey went the other side to our flat, Tom and Kels went inside. "How the hell?" Nath asked

"Nathan, I was a spy....." I said. "No wonder!" He caught me..... "And I am still a runner!" He said and took his watch. "I'll take that!". I walked in front of him and he followed me. "Asshole" I mumbled slowly.

"What?" Nathan asked

"What?"

"What did you say?"

"N-nothing"

"Did you just say asshole to me?"

"If you heard it why did......" I realized that I told Nathan that I called him a asshole. "Shit."

"Im not leaving you!" I ran to our flat and I went inside. "Tom!" I screamed.

"What?" Tom asked. "Nate's gonna kill me!" I said. "So what am I supposed to do?" He asked. "HELP ME!" I screamed. "What did you tell him?" He asked.

"SHE CALLED ME AN ASSHOLE!" Nath screamed. Tom tried to stop Nath. I went in my room and hid under the bed. Nathan came. "Rebecca! Where did you go?!" Just then my phone rang. Praying won't do it Hating w-. "Hello?" I whispered. Nathan looked under the bed and pulled me out. "Hi Rebecca" It was Jerry. Nathan caught my hand

Jeremy's POV:

"Hi Rebecca" I said.

"Hey Jer, a bit busy right now......" she said. "Ah! Don't, don't, don't! Nathan don't!" she said and hung up. "Hello? Rebecca? Rebecca??" I said. "Shit!"

"What happened?"" Trey asked.

"I think Rebecca is in trouble!" I said

"What?!"

"Yeah, she was screaming" I said we drove to Rebecca's house. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, she was screaming, it was probably that Nathan guy, cause she screamed his name too...." I said worriedly.  

"What about Kelsey?"

"I think I heard her voice too but im not sure." We went up to Rebecca's house. 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17! We rang the bell and Tom opened the door. "Hello," he said.

"Where are Kelsey and Rebecca?"

"Who are yo-"

"Where are they?"

"Inside...but who are you" Kelsey came. "What wrong Tom?" She looked at us. "Jeremy? Trey? What are you guys doing here?" We came in and Trey hugged Kelsey. I was looking for Rebecca. "Rebecca?" I went in her room and she was playing chess with Nathan. "Checkmate!" Nathan said.

"Rebecca?" She looked at me. "Jer? What are you doing here? At this time?" I went and hugged Rebecca. "Whoa, Jer, what up with you??"

"Are you fine?"

"Um, yeah.....why?" I saw a bandage on her hand. I got angry. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I screamed at Nathan.

Rebecca's POV:

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jer screamed at Nathan. Jeremy held Nathan's shirt and "What did you do to her?"

"What shit are you talking about?". Jer took my hand..... "This! First you try to do something and then hurt her?!"

"What nonsense?! I would never hurt Rebecca!" I pushed Jerry away from Nathan. "What are you talking about?!" I shouted. Jerry was saying some shit about Nathan "Im not gonna leave you!" He said and pushed Nathan outside the room. Trey and Tom were fighting and her Jerry and Nathan "STOP IT!" Kelsey said. Trey punched Tom and his nose started bleeding. "Tom!"

"Why the hell did you try to rape Rebecca?!" Jerry said

"RAPE ME?! I WAS-"

"No, Rebecca, I didn't finish....now he's dead!" Jerry went to slap Nathan but I came and stood in front and I got the slap. It was really hard. "Rebecca!" Nathan screamed.

"Wait," I said to Nathan. I bought Trey next to Jerry. "Are you happy now? And what rape thingy are you talking about? Nathan raping me? Not a chance.....What the hell was wrong with you?"

"But, on the phone you screamed....."

"Because Nathan was tickling me! Gosh! I screamed and you thought that I was bring raped?!"

"And the bandage on your hand?"

"I got hurt yesterday, and even if Nathan raped me, he wouldn't be in the house!"

"And Trey, how dare you, I mean who gave you the permission to punch Tom on his face?!" Kelsey asked. "Just get out....." I said and pushed them out. "And don't bother calling me, or coming to my house" I said. "Get the hell out!"

"Rebecca, Im sorry......" Jer said

"Just get out!" Trey was looking at Tom and Kelsey. "And Trey yes they are dating, now go!"

"I'm sorry....." Jer said and touched my check. "Don't touch me! From now we are not friends! Get out my house!" I pushed them out and closed the door. I went to Tom. He lay down on Kelsey's bed and cleaned the blood. Nathan bought a napkin soaked in cold water and dabbed it on my check. "Thanks Rebecca," Tom said. I took my phone and deleted Trey and Jerry's number and so did Kelsey.  I went to the kitchen and Nathan stood there, starting at me.

"What?" I asked

"Why did you stand in front of me?"

"Because I wanted to, there was no air coming there..." I joked. He laughed and came close to me. "I promised you something 2 weeks back.....to keep you safe."

"And you did...."

"How?"

"By not raping me!" He laughed

"You make every serious matter into a joke,"

"That's me!!"

"Nathan's right, everything you say, you turn it into a joke!" Tom said. "How are you feeling?"

"Better...."

"Guys, we're really sorry about Trey and Jeremy....." Kelsey said

"You don't need to apologize......" Nathan said. "So, Thomas Parker and Kelsey Hardwick, when are you telling the press that you are dating?"

"Right now...." Tom said with his phone. He tweeted on twitter with a picture with him and Kelsey. met my new girlfriend Kelsey Hardwick @KelseyBelle90

I started packing my stuff, "You are packing at 10:30 in the night?" Robbie asked me on the phone.

"Yeah." I replied

"I still cant believe what Trey and Jeremy did, they are so not my friends....."

"I know,"

"So do you need help in setting your new house?"

"No, if we need we'll call...."

"Alright, bye"

"Bye" I went to the living room, Nathan was sleeping on the couch. "Naattthhhhaaannn" I woke him. "Huh?"

"Sleep in the room, not on the couch." He got up and slept in my room. I slept next to Nathan. TOm and Kels slept in Kelsey's room.

---------------------------------------------

vote.fan.comment

thanks

Rida x)