Chapter 16

"My life's horrible! How am I supposed to live like this?!"  I said.

"Who told you that you're life's horrible? Rebecca, you're a kind of girl who loves to have fun! The one who always party's!" Nareesha said. "How long is this show?"

"3 hours." Mollie said. "What are we supposed to do for 3 more hours?" We looked at each other. "Up for it?" I asked. "Totally!" I left a note on the table. gone to do what girls always do, call when your over with the show. xx Becca,Kelsey,Nareesha,mollie and Shelly. I sat with Mollie in the Corvette and the others in the Rover.

"Take a right," Mollie said. We went to Target. Ok, we shopped for 4 hours. "I wonder why the boys didn't call..." Nareesha said. She took out her phone, "Oh no!" She said. "What?"we asked. "Check your phones. I took out my phone. "15 missed calls?!" We left everything and went to the concert. It was 4:45pm

We slowly opened the door and the bioys were just sitting there. "HI?''

"YOU GUYS WENT FOR SHOPPING? FOR 4 HOURS? WE CALLED YOU 20 TIMES AND YOU DONT PICK UP?" Max screamed.

"Ok sorry!! lets go!"

I sat with Nathan in the Corvette. "You wanna meet Jessica?"

"Now?"

"Jessica wants to Skype, she's calling me from morning"

"Ok," I could talk to Jessica and do something for Nathan's birthday. We reached and Nathan got down. I sat in the car. "Come on,"

"Y-you go ahead, i'll come later." I said. "Where are you going? He asked. "Um, I-Im going for a ride." I said. "Ok, I'll come with you.". "N-NO! Um, you go and talk to Jessica, its been a long time since you talked to her." I said. "Ok, come back soon." I nodded. I drove away.

"Yeah, im alone" I said on the phone. "Good, come fast."

"Ok" I kept the phone in anger. I went in a lane. No one was there. A car came in front. "Hurry up, I haven't got all day. What is it?"

"You've got one mission,"

"Louis, I left! Im not going on missions any more! I left 3 months ago! I have to concentrate on my life now, I've got a stupid butt"

"Just call me Rebecca, look Louis, Im done being a spy, i need to move on life, i helped you for 3 years of my life, now i cant!"

"Rebecca please we really need you and Agent Hardwick on this!"

"Dont bring her in, she has finally found someone who she can place her trust on. And i cant come, i have my final exams coming up in 2 months!"

"Please, we need you."

"Im sorry but we had quit, sorry."

"If you change your mind...." He handed me a peice of paper with his number. I put in it my pocket. I walked away and sat in the car. I took a deep breath and thought about it. Louis looked at me. I started my car and drove away. I went to Tom's house. "Im back!" Nathan was talking to Jessica. "Jess, remember the girl i was talking about, kelsey's friend, who i crashed into, thanks to tom....." Nath turned the laptop towards me. "Hi,"  We were talking and "Well, you girls talk your....talk and I'll get some juice!" Nathan went.

"You planned for Nathan's birthday?" I asked.

"I have no idea what to do!" Jess said. "Any idea?"

"No, its gotta be good one, he's turning 20!"

"I am officially the worst sister in the world," Jess said.  "Rebecca help!" She said. "Im thinking," I replied. "Thinking what?" Nathan asked.

"Thinking how can people be so rude. Did you read this? Boston attack, 3 dead one of them was a 8 year old child!" I said. "I know, what kind to people are there in the world!" Jessica said. "Ok, seriously tell me, what are you girls upto?" He asked.

"O my god Nathan, whats wrong with you!" I said. "Nathan, I've got some good news for you!" Jessica said.

"What?" He asked. "I flunk in Math test today!!" She said and we burst out laughing. She showed me the paper. She got 7 out of 10. "Its not bad" I said. Nathan looked at me "No, seriously its not bad, for a girl in 11th, its not bad!" After a while I took Jessica's number and signed off. "You one great sister!" I said. "Not to forget and great brother to!" I added.

"Yeah, well, im sleepy got another show in Bolton tomorrow, good night!" I switched off the lights. I wasn't feeling sleepy. I was thinking of helping the W.S.S, I went and sat near the window and thinking about it. Should I or should I not.

"Hey, not sleepy?" Kelsey asked. I shook my head

"Kelsey, I met Louis today,"

"What? Rebecca, we left the W.S.S 3 months ago. We spent 3 years working as a spy, but now."

"I know, I've been thinking about it."

"Well think about it later, lets finish our exams then we'll do something!!" I smiled. "Come on, lets sleep it late!" I nodded and went to sleep. And its not my fault I was cuddled up next to Nath! Its cold!!

-----------------------------------------