Chapter 12

"Kelsey what happened?" Tom asked

"I feel sick I need some air...can I please sit with rebecca, if you dont have a problem with that?"

"Yea sure, no problem" Kelsey smiled. Max drove and I followed.

"Rebecca.....Sean's calling me every 5 mins and I keep lying to the boys that its no one!"

"Same here....."

"And one more thing....Sean knew where we were going....he knows that we are going to Manchester, then Bolton!"

"How the hell? How do they know"

"Rebecca, im scared what if they are following us?" I looked at her. I stopped the car and turned around.

"What happened?"

"A car was following us from London, when we passed our house.....whenever we stopped they too stopped." Kelsey turned around and that car was stopped. We saw 2 boys in the car but couldn't recocnise them. I drove and which lane we went the car came there.

"Uh, Rebecca, its Sean....he's sitting in the drivers seat!" Kelsey said

"What? Are you sure?"

"100%!"

"We need to do something....we cant let the boys meet these 2!" We were thinking....

"Idea! Where are we right now?"

"Close to Leicester..why?" She called Tom...

"Um Tom, you guys continue your journey to Manchester.....we'll meet Rebecca's aunt in Leiceter its been a long time snce we have met her!"

"My aunt?" i moved my lips

"No! You guys dont come...she'll make you sit for a long time...you guys carry on, you have a show, we'll be there!" Kels said and hung up. I took the right to Leicester. The car followed us.

"I knew it!" i said and went to 120 speed. "Are following us?" Kelsey turned around

"No" I was driving and the car came in front of us. I put a sudden brake. I jerked. "Rebecca...." Lucas and Sean got down. "Rebecca....i think its a good time to do something. Close the top!" I closed the top.

"Hang on!" I went reverse and turned the stering wheel to the right. I went straight. Kelsey looked back.

"Rebecca step on it!" She screamed.

"I cant....we're in the middle of Leicester!!" I took left and rights and they were still following us. Kelsey phone rang

"Hello?" she answered. "Uh....we are in the middle of Leicester..." I took the phone.

"Hey....we gonna leave in another 10mins, ok gotta go! Bye!" I threw the phone at the back.

"My phone!"

"Is not gonna go anywhere! Is your phone important or your life?" My phone rang it was Nathan.

"Rebecca? Whats going on?"

"Uh, its nothing...im busy,"

"Rebecca faster!" kelsey screamed

"Wait, why is she screaming? Rebecca, what going on? Where are you?"

"Its nothing, gotta go bye!" I threw my phone.

"REBECCA DO SOMETHING!"

"Let me think!!" I saw a Corvette same like ours. I went in front of it and took a right....the boys never knew! "There!" We sighed of relief.

We went to Nottingham. We stopped at a shop. I got down and bought some juice. I sat in and closed the door.

"We cant hide...they know where we are going!!"