Chapter 19

Nathan's POV:

I am never forgiving Rebecca, she had promised me! Why does this always happen to me?! I was completety....as Tom says.....withered! This is not gonna be my best birthday!

"Its 12am!" Siva announced.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" All of them scremed.

"Im finally 20!!" I said. They started singing Happy Birthday. For a moment I forgot about Rebecca.

Rebecca's POV:

I changed and we were waiting. At 12:05 they came and rang the bell. "Go,go,go!" Jessica's mom said. We went on top and peeped from there, they couldn't see us. "Happy Birthday Nathan" His mom said and hugged him.

"Now we are not the same, you're 20, im still a teenager!"

"To me, your the same!" Nathan said. Jess hugged him "Happy Birthday Nathan!!" I so wanted to hug Nathan, but untill the right time. "You did all of this?"

"No, Rebecca also helped." Shit! Jessica shut her eyes. "Rebecca was here?" He asked. "No, not Rebecca Chase, my friend Rebecca."

"Oh," Nathan sighed. After some time.... Jessica bought the cakes and kept it on the table. "Nathan, come on its your birthday, cheer up!!" Mollie said. They sang Happy Birthday and Nathan cut the cake and feed it to everyone and everyone gave their gifts. Jessica looked at us. We came down and the others except for Nathan looked at us, we put our finger on our lip.

"Nathan, now for the biggest gift, i dont think you'll like it" Jess said

"We'll see!" Nathan said. I sneaked up behind Nathan and put my hands on his eyes. "Wh...very funny Nareesha!" he said. He touched my hands. "Its not me!" Nareesha said

"Its either, Mollie, Jess, Mom or Michelle!" He said.

"Its none of us!" they said. "This is us!" They gave their hands and Nathan held them. "Then who is it?" I removed my hands and Nathan turned around. I smiled at him. "Rebecca?"

"hi.."

"Rebecca!" He hugged me and twirled me around.He put me down and pulled away "Whoa, why are you so excited? Its just me!"

"Just you?" He hugged me again. "You are so important in my life!" I pulled away. "Do you like the gift?" Jessica asked.

"Yes! Who's idea was this?" I pointed at Jess. "Thank you!You made my day."

"Now can i please taste my cake?"

"You made this?"

"Yea, my hard work!"

"Chocolate Cake made by Pastry Chef and Coffeemaker, Rebecca Chase, soon to be the manager of Cafe Chase!" Kelsey said.

"Ok, OK....dont start off!" i said. Nathan feed me the cake. I, instead of feeding it to him I put it on his face. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYKES!" I said and ran. "REBECCA!" Nathan screamed and chased me. "I SWEAR IF I DONT PUT THIS CAKE ON YOUR FACE, YOU ARE NOT THE NEXT MANAGER OF YOUR COMPANY!!" I was being chased by an angry 20 year old!

"There is no way you are putting cake on my face!" Next  thing i know, Nareesha is being chased by Siva, same reason, cake on the face! Nathan came in front and pushed me. I fell and Nathan came on top of me. "Happy face ruin day!"

"No, Nathan! Dont!" He put the cake on my face. "Ah! I hate you! Get off me!" I walked towards the washroom to wash my face..... "rebecca?" I turned around and Nathan took a picture of me. I didn't mind because that made Nathan happy. I went inside and washed my face. I came "Rebecca, you didn't shout at me!"