Chapter 24

We went back home and I was constantly thinking about Nathan for no reason!! "So what time are they landing?" I asked

"5:45..." Michelle said. I sighed. "AM" she continued. "The boys didn't want us to know, but Max told me and told not to tell you guys,,,,"

"Why?" Mollie asked

"They didn't want us to come in the morning."

"But now we are going, met you tomorrow?" Kels asked.

"Yeah, 4:45, bye!"

"Bye" the girls left.

Jeremy's POV:

"Trey, I cant take it.......I hate to see Rebecca with that Nathan guy!" I said.

"Jer, there's nothing you can do, look even I love Kelsey, even I hate to see her with that other guy!"

"Thomas Parker and Nathan Sykes....." I said. "Trey, we need to talk to them."

"Oh now your dreaming of talking to some huge celeb and tell them to stay away from Kels and Becca?" Trey asked

"Not them! The girls!"

"You wanna lose Rebecca forever?" Trey raised his eyebrow. "How am I gonna lose Rebecca for ever?" I asked. "See, if you tell Rebecca now that you love her, she wont be able to handle it, and if she cant handle it Nathan will be with her, and if Nathan's with her they'll grow feelings for each other! Same thing with Kelsey!"

"Ok but, I just want a kiss from Rebecca!" Trey looked at me. "I know, even you want one but what can we do?"

"We just have to separate them from Nathan and Tom!"

"How?"

"By making them jealous....."

" Ok but how?"

"Can you ask some other question other than how?"

"Ok, we have to separate them,tell me the plan!"

"We will need more people!" Trey said. "How many?" I asked. "2 boys and 2 girls."

"One girl.....I already have a girl in my mind!"

"Who?'' Trey asked

"Roberta"

"Robbie? No way, she wont do it!"

"We can at least tell her?"

"Buffoon, If we tell her the plan, she'll tell it to Rebecca and Kelsey!"

"Didn't think of that!" I said. "Now what?"

"We have friends and some of them are, Caleb, Sam"

"Keira and Natalie!" I gave a hi5 to Trey. I called Caleb and Trey called Keira. "Hey Caleb, we need some help...."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Meet us at Tim Horton's, near the London Eye, bring Natalie too."

"Time?"

"3:45..."

"Alright, see ya!" I hung up. "What?" I asked

"They're coming."

"Now, no one can separate me and Rebecca!" I said.

Rebecca's POV:

The next morning I got up at 4 and had a bath and wore my dress. (at the side). "this is gonna come as a shock to the boys!!" Kels said. The girls came and left and went to the airport. "Ok, now we just have to wait for 20 mins." I said. The boys came.

"Hey guys....."

"What?!" Siva said and came running to Nareesha. Nathan hugged me. "How'd you know what time our flight's landing?!" Nath asked

"Well, Max here told me and I told the girls....." Michelle said. All of the boys looked at Max. "MAX!"

"What?"

"Why'd you tell?"

"I cant help it, Michelle forced me!!" Max said. Nathan looked at my check. He put his hands on my check. "Ouch...." I whispered.

"What the hell was wrong with you?" Nathan asked. "I didn't want to hurt her, I just wanted to tell her that Sean and Luke are cheating on them." I said.

"You only care about someone's happiness......what about yours?"

"If I see people happy, it makes me happy too." I said. "Lets go...." We went back and Nathan was in the Corvette with me. Nathan was thinking about something. "Hey....what are you thinking?"

"Nothing"

"Did you meet some girl or something." He turned towards me. "Kitten, do you know how it feels to lose someone who trusted on and all that?" he asked.

I sighed "yeah, I've lost someone important in my life....."

"I don't think I'll ever find the perfect girl for myself."

"hey! Look even I thought that as first, but somewhere sometime in life you'll find the perfect girl. you have all the qualities in person. Even if you weren't famous, every girl would love to date you!!" he smiled. "Great to have you as a friend!!" Nathan said.

We dropped the boys home. "You sure you don't wanna come?" He asked

"Nah, we'll come later....bye.". He waved at me. Kelsey and I went home. "Im off!" I said and went to sleep.