chapter 3

hey guys i hope you like this chapter and the picture on top is the costume that nightingale wears to fight crime well i hope that you like it well hears the story

Nightwing/Dick Grayson

"are you ok"y/n said to me her voice is like an angel i thought yea i answered back "want to go patrolling after school"i asked she nodded her head and was about to say something but the bell interrupted her and she quickly ran to her next class her h/c hair bouncing behind her i stared intill she went inside the class i quickly ran to my next class but i got knocked out

couple of hours later

i woke up to complete darkness "hello is anyone there "i spoke up "well hello there nightwing or should i saw dick Greyson" i knew that voice anywhere joker walked out of the darkness and just laughed "what do you want"i spat out at his face "i want you out of gotham and to never be nightwing ever again"i just laughed and "what makes you think i'll listen to you" i said "i will if I was you if you ever want to see your little bird friend alive" joker said with a manic smile i looked at him with disbelief but i knew he wasn't joking "fine"i said in a mean voice he untied me and bruce/batman was in a chair beaten and cut joker "let him go and i will never come back to gotham" of course he said in a scary smirk goodbye nightwing he just laughed and laughed i can't believe i won't see y/n anymore her e/c eyes her beautiful h/c hair her h/t hair bouncing whenever she ran i would miss her so much i had to say goodbye to her and tell her how i feel we've been best friends forever.

couple of hours later

y/n pov

i hugged bruce and told him it would be ok and we would fine him "but we can't go after him joker threatened to kill you if he didn't give up nightwing and leave gotham for good"he said "give up nightwing"i said in disbelief he couldn't he was my partner i loved him oh my gosh i love him if only i could tell him how i felt i fell on my knees and cried "it will be ok y/n we'll find a way to get him back"bruce hugged me and patted my back i stopped crying after a few minutes i got up and went to my room and put on my nightingale outfit the door opened and bruce came in "where are you going"he asked "after joker i have to get nightwing back i....care about him" i said with a sad tone"you love him don't you"i nodded and put on my mask i flew out of my window with bruce calling my name to stop i couldn't i had to save nightwing i had to tell him how i feel.

to be continued

a/n hey guys i have this great idea for the next chapter so i hope you like this story and i'll see you guys later byeeeee