Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry I didn't post a chapter the last couple of days I was busy with some stuff so here it is

Y/n pov
I was so nervous this was my first date and I didn't now what to expect.

As I entered my room to change it looked all messy and sheets everywhere I had forgotten I got kidnapped so I quickly showered and changed into A different set of clothes(the picture on top is what you where for your date)

I looked in the mirror and saw a scratch on my left cheek where joker had scratched me so I quickly put some makeup to cover it and added a little mascara and lip gloss didn't want to look so fancy I slipped on my shoes and walked out to see dick outside my door with a rose and he was dressed fancy "wow you look beautiful" dick said "oh Um thank you,you look handsome" I said to dick"so ready for the date"he said as he handed me the rose "yea lets go before everything closes" so we went to a fancy restaurant and ordered food we talked about our past and he said he was in the circus "oh so that's why your so good at acrobatics"I said as he laughed at my comment"yea I guess you could say that.

Time skip*

We paid the bill and went to the car the car ride was quiet so I decided to speak"so are we you know"I said"what do you mean he said confused" um you know girlfriend and boyfriend"oh do you want to be"he said I blushed a nodded and he gave me a quick kiss....

To be continued

Hey guys so I hoped you liked this chapter😄