Chapter 6

Y/n pov

I climbed out of clark/superman window and said a quick goodbye and climbed to the roof I jumped to another and another intill I saw an image that would hunt my mind forever it was Brittany's apartment in flames and blown up I should have never left I should have listened I broke down crying I couldn't take another person dead one that I trusted she was like a sister..

Couple hours earlier*

Brittany's pov

I stood up to order some pizza"hey y/n want some pizza"I said but heard no response and quietly walked to her room and knocked and waited for a minute and so I have up and went in but saw the window open and I instantly screamed and knew what would happened"Brittany you know what happens if one of you leaves then I would have too blow you up"joker said laughing and all I heard was boom and blacked out knowing I died

Y/n pov

I'm so sorry Brittany I let this happened I should have stayed. I took off the necklace I was wearing and flow to see the damage I saw no sign of Brittany and just ashes and fire I hear sirens in distance I flew instantly to Gotham to find dick and tell him what happened.

Dick/nightwing pov

I had to find y/n I changed into my nightwing clothes and went to the bat cave to get my motorcycle and drive to jokers hideout.

Time skip*

After I knocked out the last joker goon I went into jokers room and saw him looking at a footage of nightingale looking through and burning building"isn't it beautiful nightwing to see her best friend dead and her coming to see you"what did you do"I said"oh just doing bad stuff that make you mad" he said laughing I got him by the throat and pushing him to the wall"why are you doing this" because remember when you made a fool of me when you beat me up just for blowing up a store with people"
"Is that the reason wow just because you blow up a store with innocent people that did nothing to you" I screamed "you made my life horrible for me and nightingale you always had to ruin everything well now your going to jail for a long time joker"nightwing what are you doing here"someone said behind me I turned around to see nightingale"omg I thought you were gone"no I got kidnapped by joker and so did my friend and well she....she died because of me"and she got down on her knees and cried I let go of joker and went to hug you I stroked her head and said" it wasn't your fault it was jokers don't blame yourself" she looked at me and smiled let's put him in jail she said and called the police to come pick the joker up...

Y/n*

As joker was taken away by the cops I looked at dick/nightwing and kissed him passionately lets go home I said as stopped" yea you must be hungry since all of that why don't I take you for dinner"he said" really like a date I said and he just kissed me does that answer your question I giggled and said yea it does lets go back to the manor and change out of our costumes.....

To be continued

A/n hey guys well I reached a hundred reads and I am so happy thx for reading my book and I'll see you guys next time for chapter 7 which will be when you and dick go on a date😁😉 lol byeee guys