If Vainglory x reader? ( no gay or lesbos tho )

(A/N: this is my version so don't judge... I'll also put the ones who are actually possible to date)

Saw - look at those damn muscles. No wonder you fell for him. He still wears his mask to hide his secrets but he's willing to share it to you for a kiss~

Catherine - She would be the one who would protect you instead of you protecting her. She would do anything for what she's passionate for.

Koshka - She just hangs out with you for fun but sometimes you can catch her of guard and make sure she doesn't only hang out with you just for that.

Taka- He's fun to hang out with since he's full of energy. But can you keep up?

Rona - She's a strong independent woman until you came along. She may have anger management issues but you get to find her soft side for you.

Fortress ( I don't care if he's a damn animal thing )- He's the leader of the pack. He would never leave anyone behind especially you~

Adagio ( Don't know much about Adagio but )- He's a fallen angel. He didn't fall from the sky for some unknown reason but he fell for you.

Vox- He can sing. He has nice voice. Praise it dammit.

Celeste- She's that one pretty girl in your school and-- nah I should not put it that way ( but I'm trying ;_; )... She's just this one-- I CANT THINK!!! UGH!!! IM SUFFERING!! WHY AM I TYPING THIS!!

Ardan- Uh... He used to have a wife and his kids kinda abandoned him but then you came along and filled his empty heart with happiness he once lost... Yay... That'll be weird tho.

Joule: She's a young tinker and she would like to tinker you ( oh wait that sounded wrong and she's like a kid in my POV )

(A/N: no judging guys... I promise to do some research so I won't screw up some poop. Hope you guys enjoyed it tho )