If vainglory were youtubers

A/N: Hi guys, super sorry I haven't been updating for awhile... Like really long. I had to deal with school and stuff that I can't find time to do these. Also if you guys are asking that I ran out of ideas, yes I did. Keep suggesting and if you want me to continue more on the shipping stories, tell me~ Now enjoy!

-in the real world-

Pewdiepie: How's it going bros~ My name is Pewdiepie! And we're going to play some vainglory— *continues to talk and stuff then starts playing a party match*

-meanwhile in the vainglory world-

Stormguard queen: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! IT'S FREAKING PEWDS! HE HE HE! *internally fangirling*
Kraken: ._.
Stormguard queen: Who will he pick~ *notices he picks Catherine* Kraken dammit! Y U DO DIS
Kraken: ._.
Stormguard queen: That's it! Imma make my own youtube acc— wait, why don't I make everyone else join in?
Kraken: (have mercy on my soul)

-let the fanfic commence (note: I will only place the heroes that can actually have one)-

-Koshka's youtube-

Koshka: Hi guys~ It's your favorite neighborhood Koshka~ In today's vlog, we will—
Catherine: Koshka! We're in a middle of a match! There is no time to deal with your—
Koshka: Nuu! There is always time to do this *kills Petal* See~
Petal: *respawns* ...
Catherine: Jeez... Just don't lose focus
Koshka: Yes captain~ Anyways...in today's vlog, I'm going to be a noob~
Catherine: *accidentally kills a jungle minion before Koshka does* WHAT?!

- Ringo's Youtube-

[insert classical music]

Ringo: *killing lane minions peacefully with no interruption*
Skaarf: *somehow able to destroy the turret* Rly bruh? Is your wifi bad? *attacks Ringo*
Ringo: *turns to Skaarf like a maniac*

[Insert Death Metal music]

Ringo: *rages on how his beautiful shooting video was rudely interrupted* YOU MOTHERF***ER! HOW DARE A S***Y B**** LIKE YOU WOULD DESTROY MY HELLA GOOD RELAXING F***ING VIDEO! SOMEDAY, I WILL GO TO YOUR KRAKEN D*** HOUSE AND SECRETLY WALK IN TO YOUR FATASS MOM'S ROOM AND F*** HER RIGHT BEFORE YOUR PUNY ASS EYES. *kills everyone around him* *pant* *pant* *pant*. *walks away then suddenly dies by a scout trap then respawns* FFFFFF******************!!!!!!

-back to Koshka's youtube-

Koshka: And that's how you be noob ^_^. Thank you guys for watching today's video~ I hope to see you again soon~ Bye bye~ *stops recording*
Catherine: Finally, you're done! Can we fight seriously now?
Koshka: What are you talking about? I still have to edit the video and add a remix to when Ringo stepped on the trap XD
Catherine: Can't you do that later?
Koshka: *already editing the video on her laptop in the middle of the jungle* What?
Catherine: Someone can kill you and destroy your laptop you know?
Koshka: *teleports back to the base*
Catherine: Kraken, have mercy on my soul. At least Skaarf is doing something right?

-Skaarf's Youtube-

Skaarf: (since I already made a contribution...) *abandons the match and starts going to this innocent village and starts burning it for  his personal entertainment and views on his youtube acc* Soon! I will take over this town, then the kingdom, then the whole world! Muahahahahahahaha!
Villager: Why would you do such a thing!?
Skaarf: WHY NOT?!

-Taka's Youtube-

Taka: *doing dem MLG 360 summersaults while killing le enemies and doing a montage of it*
Ardan: Can you stop using your summersaults? You're wasting your energy.
Taka: You ain't the boss of me! *zero energy left* awe...
Ardan: *sigh* *notices Catherine*
Taka: *films that*

-Koshka's Youtube-

Catherine: *notices Ardan* F***
Koshka: (done editing a video but sure, why not?) *films that and narrating* Both Catherine and Ardan look both into each other's eyes intimidatingly like a tiger stares down it's prey. Surprised that they would meet each other again after such a tragedy in the past. Catherine's heart beat quickens as Ardan stares down to her beautiful soul as he was about to speak wonderful words to his new found lover. He spoke up gentle words saying—
Ardan: YOU SPAWN OF STORMGUARD QUEEN! HOW DARE YOU APPEAR BEFORE ME?! YOU WILL MEET YOUR END TODAY *about to hit Catherine*
Catherine: *blocks with her forcefield* KOSHKA! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO SHIP ME AND ARDAN! WE CAN'T BE SHIPPED!
Koshka: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE THROUGH THE POWER OF FANDOM!
Catherine: CAN YOU AT LEAST HELP ME HERE?!
Koshka: fine... *about to pounce*

-Taka's youtube-

Taka: (H-holy Kraken Koshka is here too... U-uh...) *just continues filming*
Ardan: OI FOX! GET READY TO ATTACK!
Taka: Screw you too *gets ready*
Koshka and Taka: *jumps out of their bush then accidentally bumps into each other while filming* Oof!
Catherine and Ardan: Oh ghad! Not my OTP... Wait what?!
Ringo: *just enters late* Assassins these days...

-Stormguard queen's youtube-

Stormguard queen: *filming her reaction to the videos*
Kraken: ( such originality you have. You're not even giving credit to the ppl who made the video )
Stormguard queen: There goes my Tashka!