1k special: If vainglory reacts to this fanfiction

A/N: HOLY KRAKEN! 1K!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT EVEN THOUGH I DON'T UPDATE MUCH! 1K IS A REALLY HUGE NUMBER FOR ME! Also please suggest more scenarios cause yah... Running out of ideas. Also, I'll be borrowing some lines from random chapters. Enjoy~

Minion: Your majesty! I have brought you this weird book.
Stormguardqueen: Hm? Let me see *sees the contents of the book* Holy Kraken...
Minion: Pardon?
Stormguardqueen: Look...
Minion: Huh?
Stormguardqueen: LOOK AT ALL THE POSSIBLE BLACK MAIL I CAN GIVE TO EVERYONE! THIS IS THE MOST HOLY THING THAT HAS EVER BEEN BROUGHT TO ME! TELL ME, WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?!
Minion: I found it on the floor in front of—
Stormguardqueen: Who cares? Thank you to the faggot who ever lost it!
Minion: Okay?
Stormguardqueen: Hue hue hue... Let's start shall we?

- let it begin -
Saw: *busy cleaning his guns*
Stormguardqueen: *telepathically reading this to him in a sexy voice*

(if Vainglory x reader)
Saw - look at those damn muscles. No wonder you fell for him. He still wears his mask to hide his secrets but he's willing to share it to you for a kiss~

Saw: *gets flustered and looks around* W-who said that?! *while blushing*
Stormguardqueen: *still a sexy voice* Notice me senpai~
Saw: I-I SWEAR! YOU BETTER STOP TROLLING ME TAKA! I BET YOU FORCED KOSHKA TO SAY THAT!
Taka: *eating tacos* huh? You said my name?
Koshka: *stole le tacos from Taka then starts running*
Taka: H-hey!
Koshka: Nyaha~ *bumps into Vox and spilled the Tacos on him*
Vox: H-huh?
Koshka: SSSSOOOO SSSOOOORRRRRYYYYY!!!!!
Stormguardqueen: *now telepathically reads this to koshka*

(If vainglory has a shipping story part 1)
Then he began to hug me tightly. I know I should be gasping for air but this actually feels nice. It's like I don't want this to end. It's very different when my EX-BOYFRIEND hugs me.

Koshka: *blushes* E-EH?!
Vox: You okay?
Koshka: (Oh kraken I'm not)
Taka: *pulls Koshka away from Vox* Why you freaking out my bestie?
Koshka: *freaking out more cause now she's in a triangle*
Vox: You're making her freak out more!
Stormguardqueen: *telepathically reads to vox*

(If Vainglory has a shipping story part 1)

I was about to leave but then she grabbed my arm stopping me from leaving. I can feel the tension from her hand. Did something happen? I just stay silent not knowing what I can do to help.

Vox: *backs away* Yow...the heck is that?!
Taka: The feeling of my death stare. Let's go Kosh before he bothers you more *walks with Koshka somewhere*
Koshka: O-okay? *walking with Taka*
Vox: (Are they together or something? Meh, I'll just—) *bumps into Skye*
Skye: *bumps into Vox* H-hello...
Vox: It's me.
Skye and Vox: *starts laughing because of that reference*

-meanwhile-

Adagio: *training*
Stormguardqueen: *gives him the memory of how many times he attracted women (If vainglory was an anime / Japanese and If vainglory meets the real world)*
Adagio: May the heavens please have mercy on my soul! This will make me go through therapy again TT^TT!
Blackfeather: *pops up* You called?
Adagio: SHOO! YOU'RE A BAD THERAPIST!
Blackfeather: B-but why?
Adagio: YOUR WAY OF THERAPY IS SHOWING ME FEMALE HUMANS!
Blackfeather: But they're—
Adagio: DO NOT SAY ANOTHER WORD! NUUU!
Stormguardqueen: *laughing so hard*
Ardan: *walks in*
Stormguardqueen:*telepathically reads this to Ardan with a dramatic narrating voice*

(If vainglory were youtubers)
Both Catherine and Ardan look both into each other's eyes intimidatingly like a tiger stares down it's prey. Surprised that they would meet each other again after such a tragedy in the past. Catherine's heart beat quickens as Ardan stares down to her beautiful soul as he was about to speak wonderful words to his new found lover. He spoke up gentle words saying—

Ardan: *gets flustered* W-W-W-WHAT?! WHAT KIND OF FOOL WOULD DO SUCH A THING?! THIS IS IDIOTIC!... It must be that cat woman...
Celeste: *walks in then notices that Ardan is there then slowly walks away*
Stormguardqueen: *telepathically reads this to celeste*

(If vainglory x reader)
Celeste- She's that one pretty girl in your school and-- nah I should not put it that way ( but I'm trying ;_; )... She's just this one-- I CANT THINK!!! UGH!!! IM SUFFERING!! WHY AM I TYPING THIS!!

Celeste: *laughing* THAT'S SUCH A— *covers her mouth cause she was to loud*
Ardan: *looks around but then Celeste is somehow...gone?*
Adagio: *holding Celeste in his arms* It's better not for him to see you.
Celeste: H-huh? Idk who you are but... Thx?
Adagio: No prob
Celeste: heh... This is... Um...
Adagio: Awkward?
Celeste: Yah XD
Adagio and Celeste: *laughs a bit*
Blackfeather: *third wheeling* Hey~ brand new gurl frie— *gets slapped away by Adagio*
Adagio: CURLY FRIES!
Celeste: Okay?

-meanwhile-

News Reporter: Today in Vainglory Live, quite the amount of heroes are hearing pretty weird and embarrassing voices in their head. The people affected are currently going under a great amount of confusion. Right now, we are here to interview one of the victims of this current situation. *walks to Rona* Tell me miss Rona, what have—
Rona: Cookies.... Giving me nightmares.... Nightmares about cookies....
News Reporter: Uh...
Rona: YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN! MY PAIN! MY PAIN OF COOKIES!
News Reporter: Is there—
Rona: COOKIES!!! *goes through an emotional breakdown*
News Reporter: We'll just go to the next one then.... Hello there Ringo! May I have your opinion on the subject?
Ringo: No.
News Reporter: Why?
Ringo: *puts on sunglasses* Cause I'm a thug!
Catherine: *in the background* OOOHHHH!!!!! GET REKT SON! U AINT GOT DEM SKILLS LEIK HIM DOE!!! WWOO!!!
News Reporter: M-Miss Catherine, have you taken Minion  Candy by any chance?
Ringo: Nah, I let her drank my beer.
News Reporter: Oh kraken... What has happened to this world that I don't understand. This is CyannaBl00D reporting you from Vainglory Live and this was today's headline.