Weird Feeling That Kills

I got under the covers turning towards the balcony window with my back facing the door.

"Good Night Sally" Mom said  

"Good Night Mom" I said and heard the door shut and mom was gone

Few seconds pass and I was fully asleep then all of a sudden I heard a noise and got out of bed and walked over to my boots. I quietly sat on the floor and slipped them on and went downstairs.

I walk to where the sound was coming slowly and It was coming from the kitchen where I heard an unfamiliar voice saying "Where is that little brat you can't hide her from me she will be main"

I just look for a second and I took a few steps back to go away from there but all of a sudden someone grabbed me from behind lifted me up.

He dragged me to the kitchen where I see a man with my mom. My mom was hurt and she opened her eyes and screamed "No please leave her out of this" and he smacks her and she falls to the ground.

He came to me and look at me up to down as if he was expecting that is truly me that he wants. He commanded the guy to let me go and as soon I touched the floor I kicked him and ran to my mom. I grabbed her she was breathing heavily she was all beat up.

"Mom please get up" I said to her and she looks at me 

 "Sally run don't let him take you don't let him have you He well kill you go Sally now" Mom said and she just let out her last breath and closed her eyes

I let her go and wiped my tears then all of a sudden he pulled my hair and said "You are coming with me" I just turn around and bite him hard blood came out of his arm and he let go.

As soon as he let me go I ran as fast as I could through the woods. I was running as fast as I can remember. I ran down a hill and I followed a path not knowing where I was going. A pain in my chest gets more intense as I ran and I didn't think I could run this fast but I guess it's not that every day I run so far away.

Tears were falling out of my eyes as I run and I only made it a few more steps before it felt like my heart was exploding.  All in the sudden pain come all at once I let out a roar and a very loud scream even much louder than I've ever yelled before.

It was torture to my own ears it was that high pitched and very loud. I fell on my knees looking up at the sky and fall flat on the ground in the middle of the street. I was halfway through the town.

I closed my eyes in too much pain to cry or scream and let my forehead hit the ground beneath me. I was feeling sick and the pain only got worse and I started to see black spots.

...........End Of Dream ...........

I wake up my heart pounding against my chest I started to feel dizzy. I just closed my eyes and breath in and out and I said to myself that it was just all a dream but it felt so real. I just sat up on my bed to calmed myself down.

I started to think about the dream who is that man that appeared in my dream? Is that man James or someone else? To who or where I was running to? Too many questions.

What I felt in that dream I can feel it burning me. I try to get up but I just ended up sitting back down on the bed. I heard someone knocking on my door. I try to say something but I couldn't even talk. I put my hands to my chest trying to breathe and I look down at the floor.

Another knock on my door and the door opened.

"Hey Sally you're ok?" I heard a voice said and got closer to me and touched my back

I just couldn't speak or say anything at the moment and I just closed my eyes and sat up straight. I opened my eyes and see Joseph in front of me.

"Sally you feeling ok?" Joseph said and I can see in his eyes that he is worry