Epilogue

5 years later

We were at the lack close to the house having a family day. Well just Aden, Oliver, Alice and Me. 

It was a wonderful day out for the kids to have fun and time with their dad. Is that Aden has been working hard ever since his dad died not a few years ago.

It was heart breaking when we found him lying on his bed not moving and breathing. But life goes on. The big pack house is now on his name and time to time we have a pack reunion to see how everyone is doing.

Stephan and Alicia had a baby girl and also got married. Joseph and Olivia also got married and are expecting a baby boy.

Eddy and Rebekah are now living with us in the pack house. Ryan and Abby are doing very good at the Montesquieu Territory and they have a baby girl and little Jess is not little anymore he has grown up so fast he help Ryan on the pack and all and they visit us sometimes.

Well back to the day at the lack.

Oliver and Alice are playing in the water and me sitting down on the ground washing them and waiting for Aden.

"Mommy Oliver is pulling my hair" Alice said

"I'm not Mom she's laying" Oliver said

"Kids behave you don't want your dad to punished you too now" I said

"Ok mom we'll behave" They both said

"So how is my beautiful girl in the world doing" I heard and turn around and saw Aden

I got up and hug him and kiss him and he put his hands around my waist and swing us around.

"I'm good and you?" I said as he puts me down

"Like always very busy" Aden said

"Hey daddy" Alicia and Oliver said

They run to him and knocking him down to the ground. I laughed at this cause now he is on the floor and all wet.

"Is not funny" Aden said and got up

"Sorry daddy" Oliver and Alicia said

"Is ok kids I know you guys miss me" Aden said

Then all in the sudden Aden grabbed me and throw me into the water and he laughed and the kids too.

"Oh really now" I said and got out

"Aaaa what are you doing" Aden said as I walk to him

"Oh nothing" I said and signal the kids to help me push him to the water and we did

"Ok this means war" Aden said and we all got into the water

We started to splash at each other, we laughed and wow this was fun today.

......

Few days later

Today was Christmas the kids birthday well I mean all the kids. Stephan and Alicia, Joseph and Olivia, Ryan and Abby, Aden and mains. They all were born in the same day but different year weird right.

Everyone came and  Aden and I were dressing the kids well Eddy and Rebekah were down stairs with the guest.

"I don't want to wear a tie mom" Oliver said

"You have to put it one it will make you look nice" I said

"I don't like it either but it's true what your mom say" Aden said

"Ok mom I'm done" Alicia said as she finished 

"Fine then" Oliver said and put the tie on

Oliver was wearing a dress pants and shirt and the red tie and Alice was wearing a baby blue dress. We all went down stairs and everyone said hello to us and we to them. The kids run along with the others to play.