Announcement

4 months later

Aden was spending more time in the Veneer Hand Company with Johnny his dad. Me I'm always at the house but sometimes I go out with Alicia, Abby and Jess.

Abby is now with my brother Ryan I'm really happy for them. Stephan and Joseph sometimes are in the house but most of the time with Aden. Every time when Aden is home I know that he misses me a lot for the way we do it God I just don't want him to let go.

Elsa and Kevin came to the house one day and almost started a fight with Aden and Me but Johnny and the others didn't let them at all.

About my house is still a mystery no one has not find who did it. But who ever it was is constantly roaming around the house. Aden and the boys are dealing with it Aden sometimes tells me but he really doesn't want me to be on this.

"Hey Sally" Alicia said and I look at her

"Yeah" I said

"Aden mind linked me to let you know that he will be home in a few" Alicia said

"Why he didn't tell me?" I said

"He tried but you were kind of blocking him on your thinking" Alicia said

"Oh ok then and where are you going" I said

"I have to go Stephan and I are going out but well come back" Alicia said

"Ok so take care" I said and she nods and left

I went up to the room and as I walk up I was feeling dizzy. I stop and sat down on the stairs and breathe in and out slowly.

'Sally I'm on my way home you ok' Aden mind linked me

'Ok I'm fine I guess' I mind linked to him

'You sure' Aden mind linked me and I all in the sudden felt nauseous

I just closed my eyes and breathe in and out slowly. I just don't remember for how long a was sitting there and all in the sudden I felt two hand on my shoulders and I look up to see Aden.

"Hey honey you ok" Aden said and I gave him a weak smile

"Yeah I'm just setting here that's all" I said and he looks at me

"Ok come on let's get ready for the diner" Aden said and pull me up

We went to the room and he closed the door all in the sudden his phone rang and he answered it as he did that. I went to the bathroom and take all my cloth off and got into the shower and turned on the warmed water and shower myself.

A few seconds later of washing my hair I felt Aden hands wrapped around my waist from behind and kiss my neck where he did the mark.

"You know Sally that I love you so much that I won't let anything happened to you" Aden said and I turned around to kiss him

"I love you too Aden and I know that you won't let anything happened to me" I said and he kisses me passionately pressing my body to his

..............................

We were now in the dining room sitting at the table and I'm glad that Ryan made it. He is always busy sometimes. The servant started to serve us the Italian Pasta with a lot of cheese just the way I like it but there was something wrong with me cause I didn't feel like eating.

Everyone was eating, some of them talking and I was poking around the food. I just grabbed the glass of water and drink a bit then grabbed a bit of the pasta and eat.

"Hey Sally you ok" Alicia said and I look at her

"I'm fine just not in the mood for Pasta I guess" I said and try a bit more