The House In The Woods

Sally P.O.V 

My Mommy told me everything the why we were running so far away from that big bad wolf. That's is how I call him. 

She told me that my Daddy and Her bought a house in the woods. So that we could be safe there as a family but my mommy said that he kill my Daddy. She didn't see it coming but for all these years she just gave up hope. I was very sad because I never met my Daddy.

I just wish I could only meet him after he despaired. My Mommy didn't see him since I was born. The only thing that made my Mommy keep going is the thought that He saw me, carry me and named me Sally and with that he was gone. 

I heard a sweet  voice "Sally wake up we are here" My Mommy said

I opened my eyes and see that my Mommy was opening the door to unbuckle me.

The house was beautiful. It has a beautiful pathway with flowers. The house is big it has a balcony. I look around and yeah you can say that is the only house there it looks like is in the middle of the woods well not exactly.

Odiously there trees all around but is not in the middle you can say almost in the middle.  

I look at my Mommy with a bright smile "WOW Mommy this house is very beautiful I love it"

She closes the door of the car and took my hand "I know that you were going to love it"

I smile and hug her "Mommy everything is going to be ok"

She smiles and a tear fall down from her eyes "I know my little girl I know we will be saved here"

We began walking the pathway to the balcony and to the front door. She takes out the key and opened the door.

It was so beautiful that I just don't know how to describe it. I went into the house and from where I was standing I look around. There were stairs that go up is where the rooms are, to my right is the living room, there is a hallway I don't know where that goes but I think the kitchen is over there and to my left, it looks like a guest room or office I think. I turned around to face my Mommy now.

"Ok Sally" My Mommy said and closed the door and got on her knees to face me

"Go upstairs and turned to your left  and go and see your room I will be in the kitchen making us some lunch ok" My Mommy said 

"Ok Mommy love you" I nod and she gave me a small kiss on my forehead

I run up the stairs and turned left and I see 3 doors one on each side and the one in the middle said Sally.

I smile and made my way to the door and opened it. I was like WOW I feel like a princess. My room had its own bathroom cool. It had a big bed right in the middle and on the left where there's a window there is a desk with things to Write, Draw and Paint, A radio and a rack with a lot of CD'S and books and on the right, there is the closet, the drawers and the bathroom.  

I was admiring my room when all of a sudden I heard my Mommy talking to someone downstairs. I walk out of my room it looks like there 3 more rooms on the right side just like this one but anyway back to where I was going.

I went down the stairs I passed the living room and I passed what it is to me I library that it was on my left and then I got to the kitchen. Wow, the kitchen looks great.

When I saw my Mommy was lining on the counter talking to a man. Immediately the man stops talking gave my Mommy a look and she turned around and smile.

I cross my hands and lift an eyebrow  "Who is this Mommy?" I was standing near the table  

She smiles at him and then walked to me "Umm Sally this is your uncle Eddy"