The Bad Wolf

Aden P.O.V

This is too much for her to handle and the look that she gave me said it all but why she was afraid to say it. She was defending herself from him. 

I just have to find Jack and James and just kill them for giving this living nightmare to Sally. Is not fear that this is happening to her but I really hope that Ryan is dead.

I'm here lay down with her in the bed just touching her beautiful long hair. I heard her breathing heavily and I know that it was her wolf that was in control at this moment for all the pain that she has. I know that her wolf at this moment is healing her.

When she blackout I tock her up to her room and Kat and Rebekah tock her to the bathroom to clean her up and put her clean clothes and put her on the bed. She was still asleep when Eddy injected her with something to relax the pain and at that moment her wolf tock control.

I know that it was her wolf cause my wolf howl at the feeling that she was there. I just want her to be ok seeing her like this just brakes my heart and makes me so mad that I just want to kill that son of a bitch and tear him apart.

I just don't want my mate to go through this anymore. I call my pack members to hunt this guy down. I got so into my thoughts and all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door.

I look up and look at the door and it was Max.

"Hey how she is doing?" Max said walking into the room

"She is in a deep sleep" I said still touching her hair

"Your dad and some of the pack members are here and he wants to talk to you" Max said

"Fine I'll be there in a minute" I said and Max left

I look at Sally and wonder when is that she is going to wake up. It's been 4 hours since she blackout. I got up slowly trying not to wake her up now when all of a sudden she whispered something.

I got closer to her to hear what she had said but it looks like she was talking to her wolf cause the only thing you can hear was small growls. She sounds so beautiful doing that maybe she didn't say anything I guess that was just that.

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and I saw that she smile at the touch of my lips on her skin. I turned around and was about to walk away and I heard that sound again.

I stop and turned around and to my surprise she was awake sitting on the bed. I run to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey babe I thought that you weren't going to wake up" I said and put my hand on her cheeks

At the touch of my hand to her cheeks she closed her eyes. She opened her eyes again and her eyes are so beautiful but they changed one of her eyes was mint green and the other one was dark brown. It looks like her wolf is trying to make her stay awake. Cause it was changing brown to mint green every few seconds.

"Sally your eyes are half and half are you ok?" I said looking at her and she looks down

I put my hand on her chin to make her look at me and she did.

"Sally babe are you ok?" I said again and it looks like she was trying to say something but she couldn't

"Its ok babe I'm just glad that you are awake" I said and hug her

"I'm fine babe" Sally whispered into my ears

When she said that her voice was in between her and her wolf. That sends a shiver down my spine. How is that even possible that's just way too sexy that voice it just got me and my wolf going crazy.