Who's He?

Days have passed from the attack that I had with my wolf but now we get along and we talk almost all the time. The twins spend more time with me at the house. We sometimes do competitions in who runs faster but most of all the time I win.     

Eddy and Mom spend a lot of time working at the Crystal City Big Building. My Mom only helps Eddy to put in order all the records folders and the medicines.

I know there was something between Rebekah and Eddy. Stephan told me that there married and I was like I know it. I keep feeling that strange feeling about that one dream I had. I just couldn't get it out of my head. 

Stephan and Joseph now know all about it. I told them not to tell but just keep it to ourselves. We all the time were outside and running, getting in shape if you can say that and hunting not much but we do. 

They were teaching me how to so if something happens I know what to do and where to go. Stephan teaches me how to be a good lieder and to tell you the truth he looks like one though. Joseph teaches me how to be a good hunter he is very good at this. 

The twins teach me how to fight and how to be strong and alert. At first they hit me not to hard but in time I started to get a little rough on them but that was good cause they know that I'm not going to be kind when it comes to a big fight.

We were in the woods running like we now do lately. We were playing Hide and Seek today cause we were bored with all the training and all so we just want to have a bit of fun. I stop for a moment to catch my breath. 

I just stand there hiding behind a big tree where the twines can't find me. It was Joseph's turn to catch Stephan or me. I just lean my back against a big tree and breath and keep my eyes and ears open to see and listen if there are coming or not.

I was looking around at the places that I was standing and for a second I had a flashback. I blink for a moment and I realized that I was standing in the same place where I saw that silver Black fur and gray eyes wolf.

 'I wish I could see him again' Me and my wolf said at the same time

I just closed my eyes and pictured that moment when I saw him. I was too deep in my thoughts when all of a sudden I heard something. My eyes flew open and I stared at where the noise was coming from and I see nothing but the leaves moving.

I just didn't move and just stared at that location for a second when another noise came from the other direction I was getting really mad.

'This has to be a joke of the twins to test me on my skills' I said to myself

So I just let my wolf take the lead on this. I felt that my eyes changed and I got down on my knees and my two hands touched the ground as soon as I did that I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

My heart was beating loud, I couldn't breathe right, I was feeling the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. This time I know what this means but how do I get to see him in human form.

We just stared at each other eyes I can't remember how long. But I felt that he was trying to communicate with my wolf and me.

'Hey there' He said through the mind link

I just sat down at that moment when he finally spoke to me. I just told myself to calm down and say something.

'Hey there to you too' I said nervously 

'You have amazingly beautiful eyes' He said and got a little closer to me

'Thanks and you too' I said and felt shivers go down my spine

'Don't be afraid I am not going to hurt you' He said in a very calm voice

'I'm not afraid of you' I said bravely and he looks at me and his eyes sparkled