Your Mine Now

I woke up in Aden's room and I look around and didn't see him but I'm glad that I am finally here with him. I got up and went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face a bit. I walk out of the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bed.

"Hey babe Good Morning" I said and he looks up

"Hey Good Morning" Aden said and smile 

"So where are you going your look very handsome" I said and he stands up

"Thanks babe I have a meeting today" Aden said and walk to the bathroom to brush his hair and put on some perfume

Oh God that smell of his perfume is driving me crazy. I want him to stay here with me.

"Ummm but is too early babe" I said and he got to where I was standing

"I have to be early there cause my dad wants to talk to me first and then with the others" Aden said and gave me a small kiss on the lips

"But.." I said and he gave me and another kiss

"Sally I know but when I get back we can spend the whole time together but I need to go now ok" Aden said and sat down on the bed to fix his shoes

I stepped closer to him I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him to me. Our lips met and I stick my tongue into his mouth and he moaned into the deep kiss. His hands gripped my waist and sending electric shocks through my body.

"Aden" I moaned kissing him again and again

I pushed him back on to the bed kept my mouth on his as we fell on to it. Suddenly his hands moved up and he was holding the side of my neck with one hand and the other in my waist.

"Sally we really can't do this right now" Aden stuttered out

I supported myself with my hands above his shoulders "I don't care I have been waiting for this and you have no idea how badly I need you" I said to him and I look directly into his eyes before crashing my lips against his

He moaned again and his hands traveled my back to my waist and over my lower back.

I leaned back away from him and sitting up on him. I reached for my shirt and took them off revealing my red bra. I leaned down and continued to kiss him. He was aggressive and that made me moan. His hot hand moved against my skin made my entire body shiver.

I leaned back again but this time I pulled him up with me and he sat up and I pulled off his shirt. I sat there on his lap and run my hands over his chest. I kissed his neck very slowly making him moan. His hands moving around my waist and I removed my mouth and brought my hands to my pants and slowly unbuttoning and unzipping them.

"Sally" Aden started to growl

I moved my hands back to his waist and slowly moved my pelvis into his. He moans and tilted his head back his hands on my waist press me hard against him. He looked back at me full of lust burning into his eyes and that look turned me on. 

That look sends shivers down my spine and I kissed him. His hands roamed around my body they touched over to my hips and down to my thighs. I pressed my body tightly against his as our hips moved together.

"Oh Aden I want you so bad" I moaned and he kissed my neck sucking on the spot that he mark me and leaving my skin burning for more and I let out a deep moan

"I want you too" Aden moaned and our mouths found each other again and our tongues moving together

My hands run across his hot skin and I let my fingers trace down over to his pants. I start unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans. I ran my hands across the front of his boxers as our tongues wrestled. He monad into my mouth as his hips gently thrust into my hands. His hands run around my hips then slide into my pants over my panties.