I.

Trinity 'Trin' Carter

I walk down the streets of Los Angeles at 2:30 in the morning, I just got into an argument with my boyfriend, I just need to get my mind off things ya know? As I walked, I felt a presence behind me. I just picked up my pace, I turned the corner, where my condo awaited me at the top of the hill. I felt arms wrap around me and drag me. I began kicking and trying to scream, but nothing was coming out. "DAYLIN!" I managed to scream hopefully my boyfriend of 10 years would hear me. "Shut up!" A man growls, his accent was thick, it was foreign. I eventually passed out due to lack of air.

*

"I mean, we can't just keep her here. I'm trying to get back to Italy. I plan on taking her, but how will we sneak her overseas?" Overseas? What the fuck?

I opened my eyes, and a man about 6'2 stood across the room, very red, talking on the phone, more like yelling. "I'll call you back!" He growls hanging up his iphone. "You're awake." He grinned, oh gawd he's beautiful. Hold on Trin, he kidnapped you! "Uh yes. I'm so sorry, can you just let go?" I ramble, "I'm sorry sweetheart. I've been looking for you for years. You're perfect for me." I felt scared. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask. "We're gonna get you a passport, you're moving with me to Italy, you'll be my wife. You understand?" I make a face, "Hell no. I'm 21 nobody is trying to get married!" I snap, "You wanna die?" He ask. "N-No." My eyes watered and I let my tears fall. "You're gonna be the wife of the biggest Mobster of Italy. Be happy baby." He smiles, "I'm Dante Santino. Pleased to meet you." He kisses my hand, "What's your name?" He ask. "T-Trinity." I answer, "Trinity Santino. Sounds great. Get up, time to go." I stand shakily.

*

"Here's your passport. Have a good flight." The flight attendent smiles at me, I nod and look around, I tried to walk away, but Dante grabbed me. "Come here." He growls taking me to where you board the plane, "If you try to run away from me, I will hunt you down, and bring you back. Don't play wit me. You understand?" He shakes me a little, I look down and nod, feeling tears. I see people watching, Dante notices, and kisses my forehead, "It'll be okay." He says taking my hand and dragging me with him to the plane. I'm so scared. I sat next to him, I was a shaky nervous mess. "Christopher my man." Dante stands and hugs a man. "I see you found your wife in your year of being in America?" Dante laughs, "Yeah, she's a piece of work." Dante looks down at me, am I supposed to fake smile? I smile showing a mouth of perfect white teeth from my three years of braces. "Wheres your wife?" Dante ask, "Shes actually waiting for me at the house." Chris smiles, "Maybe she can talk to Trinity. They can become friends." Dante says, "Sounds like a plan. After you two settle, come over for dinner." Dante and Chris talked while I played with Dante's gold iphone 6 plus. I want one, I pout a little, when Dante sat down he took his phone. I took it back, "You don't even know me and you're trying it." He says, "I'm not scared of you Dante. And I prefer to be called Trin." I tell him. "You're Trinity to me, and shut up. I don't want to talk right now." I make a face, "Dante I do." He just mugs me and sighs, "UGH." He groans, I mock him. He smiles, "Okay are you done?" He ask. "Yas. Okay, hold are you?" I ask. "28." I make a face, "What you do for a living?" I ask, "Oh my god. We gone play 21 questions for 14 hours?" I nod, "I needa get some sleep." Dante complains. "But...." He puts his hand over my mouth, "You can talk to Chris wife Kass? You can text her over the airplane wifi." I smile.

Dante 'Tae' Santino

When the plane landed, I made Trin go home. While I handled business with Chris.

*

I got home and Trin and Kass were in the living room, laughing like they had known each other for years. "Y'all are getting along well." They smile, "We were best friends until she moved away. The world is small." Trin says. "Mhm. So Kass are you going to teach her how to be an italian wife?" I ask. "Oh please Dante, you're half black. She knows how to cook and clean, she's fine. But being in the MOB part, might be hard." Kass says. "You'll learn Trin." Kass assures her. "Thanks" Trin smiles, "Kass you should get going." I say. "Yeah. Bye bestie." They hugged and left, "So you're a little comfortable with a stranger." I say surprised, "I'm not scared of you." Trin laughs, "Even if you threatened my life, Kass told me you're just a big teddy bear." Trin pokes my chest, I smirk at her, I made a good choice