X

Dante 'Tae' Santino

I woke up with the sun shining bright through Trin and I's curtains. She was asleep with Milana under her arm, I pick her up and take her to her room laying her inside her bed. I went back to my room, and showered getting dressed for the day. "Where you going baby?" Trin ask sitting up, rubbing her stomach. It has grown so much over a month considering there were two babies in there. "Business. You need anything?" I ask her, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Is it dangerous? Caused I need you to take Lana with you." She says looking up at me, her big eyes through me off. "Yeah baby. I love you." I say kissing her jawline and neck down to her chest, "mhm, get a move on before you be back in this bed." I smirk and go get Lana up. "Sweetheart." I say kissing Lana's forehead, "daddy." She whines and opens her arms. I got her ready for the day and fed her while her mother cleaned the house. "Stay off your feet queen. I love you." I kiss my wife's lips and pick up Lana walking out of our home.

Trinity 'Trin' Carter
I laid in the living room watching Netflix and eating, when my phone began ringing.  "Hello?" I answer,  "How are you sweetheart?" I hear my mother ask from the opposite side of the phone.  "I'm okay mommy. Just trying to rest right now." I respond sitting up some, attempting to get comfortable. "Well, I'm on my way with groceries." She responds, "Okay momma. I'll help you in." I respond before we ended our conversation. The night went on and my babies still weren't home. My mom cooked and went to her room to sleep. I call Tae. "Hey baby. What's up?" He answers, "y'all coming?" I ask feeling worried. "Yeah baby. I'm driving down our street. Say hey to mommy Lana." Dante says before I hear Lana yelling in the background.  "Okay, See you guys Soon." I hang up and go to the kitchen loading the dishwasher.  "I'm so over being pregnant." I mumble to myself. I hear our garage door open, thirty seconds later Lana flew through the door hugging me then kissing her siblings. "The babies moving today mommy?" She ask touching my stomach, that's her favorite thing to do. She loves touching my belly and feeling them move. "Yeah Lana. Right here." I move her hands around, "ooh, they need to hurry up and be born." I laugh a little feeling Tae's arms around me. I smell alcohol. He's been drinking and driving with my baby in the car? I mug and walk away.

"What's yo problem?" Tae ask me while I was getting ready for bed. "Did you not hear my question?" His accent began to come back out. "Non sto parlando a me stesso," I turn to look at him. "No, you're not talking to yourself. But I'm not about to put up with your shenanigans do you understand me? Drinking around my baby is unacceptable Dante." He sighs and laughs, "I'm a grown ass man." I shake my head and climb into bed trying to get comfortable. Dante climbs into bed and kisses the back of my neck and my upper back. "Just don't stress my babies out. Thats all I ask?" He rubs my stomach and the twins go to town moving. "Ow." I whine with watering eyes, this shit really hurts. Milana wasn't that bad, but this shit here is terrible.

When I woke up the next morning Dante wasn't in bed. I stretched and went downstairs where Dante was on the phone with his head in his hands. "I can't leave my wife. She's pregnant and we have a little girl." He explains, I come into the living room where he was and sat on his lap. I laid back on him putting my head in his neck. "Baby I don't Feel Good." I whine to him, he rubs my back and kisses my forehead. "I just need my family protected. Deal?" When he got off the phone he kissed my lips over and over. "You okay?" He ask, "I'm sick. I feel like my insides stabbing each other." Dante chuckles a little, "I'm sorry for my babies." He rubs my growing belly, I just sigh, "what was the call about?" He looks to me, "well, I'm going on a business call in a month. I don't want to leave you five alone. I feel like I have to protect you with my life." Dante kisses my neck a few times, when he did I felt like so much weight left my shoulders. "I love you." I tell Dante. He smiles and kisses my neck again, this time beginning to leave a hickey. I relax and let out a small moan, "mm, baby stop." I say getting up Dante pulls me back. I already know where this is going.

Dante 'Tae' Santino
I laid Trin on the couch standing up going to check on Milana. "Hi daddy!" She yells running to my legs and hugging them. I pick her up, "what you playing honey?" I ask her sitting on the bed, "I don't know." She says laughing. I laugh and put her down for her to play. I watched her for a while until Trin's mom came home. "Hey son." She kisses my cheek, I hug her and smile. "Hey. How you feeling today?" I ask, I've grown fond of the women I'm around everyday, my love is crazy for them and if anything happens to them Ima kill. Trins mom went into how she was feeling while cleaning Lana's room, they act so much alike.

"Babe!" Trin yells sounding upset. "Yes?" I ask going towards our room. I open the door and she was standing over our bed crying. "What's wrong?" I ask sitting next to her, rubbing her lower back. "It hurts." She cries, I feel so bad for my baby. I kiss her cheeks, "you gone be okay?" She looks at me and sits on the bed, "I'm tired Tae." I pull her closer, "You got this baby. It'll be over soon. Four more months." She shakes her head, "I can't do it." I look at her like she's crazy, "you don't have a choice the fuck?" She stands and walks away from me grabbing her robe, going into our bathroom. Why she making my life so hard?

"Dante you got me fucked up! You really here staying with another bitch? Y'all married huh?" Marian, a girl I mess with from time to time, yells making a scene outside my house. "Marian!" I yell pushing her against her car, "if my wife find you, you're dead. Do you understand me?" I growl. "How you gone deny my baby Dante!?" I sigh, this shit is not happening right now. "You pregnant man?" She nods and crosses her arms. "It's a little girl." Marian says looking down, she was getting bigger, no one would be able to tell because she wears big clothing. "What do I have to pay you to stay away from my family? I don't want this kid." Marian looks up at me with tears on her cheek, "You stayed with that bitch. But you can't stay with me? Help me raise OUR daughter?" She was breaking, and she began crying extremely hard. "I can't. I'm basically married Marian. I wish you would've told me earlier, you could've gotten an abortion." I say shrugging. "Fuck this shit." Marian walks away knocking on the front door. "Stop." I say pulling her back to her car.  "She's Going to find out. One way or another." Marian says getting in her car and leaving.

I walk inside the house where Trin's mom was standing with her arms crossed. "Tell my daughter. Or I'm telling her." I sigh, "please mom I," She cuts me off, "Now. Right now Tae." She sniffles a little bit, I know she knows what's about to happen.  "I'm going to get Milana ready for bed." I went upstairs to Trin where she was standing over the toilet throwing up. "You okay baby?" I ask getting her a glass of water then holding her hair.  "Dante," She starts but gets cut off by more vomit. I sigh and just watch. "I seen her outside." I look down, "Baby I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I have more than enough in you." I say trying to convince her that I only want her.  "No it's okay. Honestly, once the twins arrive. I think we should call it quits anyway." Trin shrugs standing up. "What?" I ask completely shocked. "You heard me." She started to walk away when I grabbed her by her arm. "Hold On Baby, now you can't do that." I say feeling kinda hurt, Ima lose my wife and kids? "Why can't I Dante? I'm tired. I worked my ass off to carry and raise your babies. And you cheat on me? Not worth my time Tae. Really not. You already  kidnapped me and took me away from my real life, how I used to be. I'm done Dante. Done." She yanks away and goes out the door. I get upset, "FUCK!" I yell punching the wall.