VI

Dante 'Tae' Santino

Trin hasn't been herself. She just takes care of Milana and sleeps. Today when I woke up, she hadn't cooked like usual. "Aye, whats wrong wit you?" I ask, "What?" She ask. "Whats ya problem man? You been mopping around here and shit." She turns over, "I wanna go home." She cries. "This is home Trin." I say shrugging, "Not my home." I knew she was crying because of the sniffling. "Get used to it." I say getting up and checking on my baby girl. She was in her crib asleep, her little hands were in fist on either side of her head. I wish she would wake up so I could play with her.

I went and took a shower, and Trin was still in bed. "Aye, get the fuck up. I ain't bout to be dealing with this bullshit." I growl, "I miss Daylin." She cries, "Fuck him. Get up." She sat up, "I know what you need." I grab her legs and lay her back. "No." She fights me, I sigh and kiss her neck. "Don't fight me Trin. Nobody can help you. We alone in the suburbs on a hill. Security all the way down the drive way." I climb onto her body, she was crying, so this wasn't going to make things better.

"Fine. Leave. But my daughter stays with me." Trin looks at me, "No Dante." She says, "Well I guess you not going anywhere huh?" I walk off, Trin followed. "Im leaving Dante, and I'm taking Milana with me." I turn to her, "You're not taking my daughter anywhere without me. Get that pretty little thought out your head." Trin got mad and tried to fight me, I fought her back, she ended up on the floor crying, holding her eye. "I hate you for doing this to me!" Trin stands and goes to our room. "Fuck outta here."

*

Kassedy 'Kass' Pizoli

"Trin what happened to your face!?" I ask when I walk into the house. She was holding Milana while Dante and Chris sat at the island. "I fell down the stairs." She mumbles looking down rocking Milana. "You're lying! Did you hit her!?" I yell at Dante, "Aye, don't come in my house with that loud shit man." He was high and it wasn't off weed. "Are you high?" I ask, "As fuck." Dante laughs. "Trin you need to leave." I tell her, "Kass no. Shut up." Chris says warning me, "Fuck that Chris! He doing crack around his daughter, breating on my best friend and shit. He gotta go." I yell. "I'm okay Kass." Trin says weakly, "No. You're leaving, I'll pack you and Milana's stuff, cause he can't put his hands on me." I walk upstairs, Dante followed, Chris pulled him back. "That's mines, you know I don't play about her." Dante stops and looks at me.

*

A hour later, I was in the car, and Chris was driving home. "I can't believe he dragged her away from her life to do this to her." I say looking out the window. "I understand that's your best friend, but baby, you gotta let it go. That's not our business, I don't agree, but Dante can ruin my money. Our money okay? Just hold off." I nod and kiss his cheek. "I love you babes." He smirks and puts the pin in the gate to our house. "I love you too."

Trinity 'Trin' Carter

"Come here!" Dante yells from his study. My face healed, I look normal again, but I'm so afraid of when he gets close. "Y-Yes?" I ask, "I said come here, not stand in the door." I walk to the desk, "Look, Im leaving for a while alright?" I nod, "H-How long?" I stutter, "Four months. Chris forcing me to get clean again." I nod, "This means, I better not hear about you trying to leave Italy, you understand?" I nod nervously, "Im not playing with you!" Dante yells making me jump. I hear Milana crying from the living room. "You dismissed."

*

The next morning I woke up and I felt something heavy on my body, and my neck was getting wet. "Wake up baby." Dante says, "What are you doing?" I push Dante, "Nothing baby. I just want you." I don't want to have sex with Dante, I push him again. "No. Just go find a random." I say. "I want you though." He eventually left me alone and left to rehab. This my chance.

I left Milana and I's clothes behind, I grabbed my baby, her portable crib and her food. I booked a flight and headed home to Daylin.

*

It's been three months, I'm living with Daylin and I'm loving it. Daylin works all day, then comes home, spends time with me and Milana, and puts me to bed. ;)

Daylin 'DayDay' Brooks

I work with celebs all day, then get to come home to a beautiful girl. What more can you ask for? Dante really didn't know what he had, then had a baby with Trin, she just equally as beautiful.

"Hey." I say walking in the house taking off my windbreaker. Trin was sitting on the couch, indian style with Milana sitting on her lap, trying to figure out the tattoo on Trin's leg. "Hey babes." Trin responds sending me a weak smile. "What's wrong?" I ask picking up Milana and sitting next to Trin. "Dante's in America. He's looking for me." I sigh, "I really don't want you to go back." I say touching he face, I kiss her lips, "If you marry me, then he can't take you." Trin looks at me, "You're right! We need to get to Vegas." I laugh, "There's places here bae. No need to travel." She laughs in embarrassment, "Shut up."

*

Today Saturday, and I gotta make sure that the studio is locked up. I got into my Rover and drove to the studio. I checked all the doors and I felt someone behind me. I turn and see Dante, "Where my wife?" He growls, "What?" I ask, "Where is Trin?" He ask, "She's not your wife, and why?" I laugh, "You got ten seconds." Dante says pulling his gun from his waistband. "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10." I count. "You bold huh?" POW.

Trinity 'Trin' Carter

I waited all night for Daylin to come home. I went to the studio to see a crime scene. I got Milana and rushed out the car. "Where is Daylin!?" I yell getting scared. "I'm sorry ma'am but Daylin was shot and killed. We're looking for the killer now." I felt weak, knowing it was Dante. "I know who did it." I blurt, "Dante. Dante Santino, he's a foreigner, I have a lot to tell." I say to the police officer. I hope Dante doesn't find me, or I'm dead.