III

Trinity 'Trin' Carter

I walked through the airport back in sunny California. I made my way to my moms house. I knock, she opens the door. "My baby." I hug her and smile. "I missed you, and wow! Look at your stomach." I smile, "Where's the father?" She ask. "In Italy. That's where I've been." Im not telling my mom about the whole kidnapping stuff, she'll flip. "Wow. Is he black?" She ask, I laugh a little, "Half italian, half black mama." She nods, "Money? Respectful?" I nod and sit on the couch. She followed and sat next to me. "How far are you?" She ask, "Just four months." I grin. "Awwww. Baby." I giggle.

My mom cooked me dinner, and invited my brothers over. "So Trin? How come your husband didnt come?" My brother Aquan ask. "He's busy. He's a businessman, it's not easy to just up and leave Italy ya know? I only got to leave because I don't work." I respond lying like a bitch. "You don't?" My other older brother ask. "No. I'm a housewife." I respond smiling. "Wow. Is it boring?" My younger sister Kailee ask. "Nah. I get to shop for my baby all day." I respond telling some truth. When everyone left, I left to my hotel. I laid in bed, when my phone rang. I answer, "Hello?" There was no noise, "Baby." I automatically knew it was Dante. "Bye." I respond, "No listen man. Im sorry." I roll my eyes. "Dante you took me, and didn't even ask. I was unconsious!" I cry. "I'm sorry Trin. I need you here, you're carrying my baby, and people in America want me dead. If they find you it'll be the end of you!" Dante yells. "Why are you yelling at me!?" I ask. "Because you left without my permission and you think it's okay!" I look down, "I'm staying until the baby is born." I made my decision, I'm terrified of Dante now. "No. That's my child and I want to be there." He complains, "Well you better make your way here." I hang up and go to shower.

*

The next morning I woke, ate breakfast and got dressed in a sundress. I'm going to visit Daylin. I slipped on my sandals, grabbed my bag and key heading out. When Dante stopped me at the door, "Wow." I say. "Go in the room." I back up and he shuts the door. "Really?" He sighs, "Move Dante. I'm leaving." I tell him. "No. You need to sit down. I don't want you all over the place." He says looking out the window, "Dante, move shit. I'm not about to be dealing with your bullshit." He gives me a strange look, I never curse around him. "Watch it." I roll my eyes. I stand and walk out the room. He followed, "Where you going?" He ask. "To visit Daylin." I respond, "Im coming." We took Dante's rental, which was a Lincoln Mkz. He drove to my old condo, I got out and knocked. Daylin opened the door, "Trin!" He hugs me tightly, Dante clears his throat. "Oh, this is Dante. My fiance." I tell Daylin, his shoulders dropped a bit, "Y-You were supposed to marry me." I sigh, "Sorry." I say feeling guilty, why? I don't know. He smiles fakely, "I see you're pregnant. Congrats." I smile, "That's actually what I had to talk to you about. I might need a paternity test." I tell him, Dante smacks his lips, "You can chill out." I tell him, "I'll do it." Daylin grins, he's been wanting a baby for so long.

*

After we left Daylins, Dante had an obvious attitude. "Can you drop me back off at my hotel room?" I ask. "Nope."

Dante 'Tae' Santino

I watch Trin begin to fall asleep, I drove to my condo, I woke Trin and took her to my room before leaving again.

I sped to one of my close friend, Nate. They call him NOLA, he's from New Orleans. I knock on the door of his mansion, he opens the door and invites me in, his house never sleeps. But today it was quite quiet. Then I noticed his daughter, Nylah, laid in a chair near the couch. NOLA sat on the couch counting money. "So wassup?" He ask me. "I need you to keep an eye out on my girl." I say watching Nylah sleep. "Why?" He ask never looking up from his money, "I'm heading back to Italy." Nola looks up, "Why?" I sigh, "I can't stay here. Iont like it here." I complain, "You grew up here." He responds. "That's why I'm ready to go." Nola sighs and nods. "Fine. Where she at now?" He ask, "My condo. The one in Calabasses." He nods, "She beautiful man." I say talking about Nylah. "Thanks. She don't leave my side." Nola responds looking down at Nylah who was awake staring at Nola. "Ain't ya girl pregnant?" I sigh, "Yeah." I didnt smile or nothing, cause I don't know if it's mines or not.

*

I got my plane ticket and left, I'll see Trin later.