II

Dante 'Tae' Santino

I woke up and the house smelled like food. I sat up and scratched my chest, yawning. I put on basketball shorts and walked downstairs, Trin was cooking, working her away around the kitchen so fast she didn't even notice me. "Goodmorning Trin." She waves and hands me a plate. "Thanks." She nods, "Why didn't you let the cook make breakfast?" I ask. Trin been here for three months and she's been doing everything. Like I should just fire the maids and the cook. "I believe it's my job to do everything. That's just how I am." She says. "Okay, well, my mom is going to come over today." Trin freezes. "W-Why?" I smile, "What you nervous for baby?" She mugs me, "Because, like what if she don't like me?" Trin ask, "You don't like me so it don't matter?" I ask. She didn't say anything back, "You do like me?" I ask. "No comment."

Trin got dressed in a tshirt dress and sat next to me. "Is she, ya know, black?" I laugh, "Yeah. She's black. My dads the Italian, and he passed." I explain, "Aw, Im sorry to hear that Dante." I smile at her, this girl is beautiful man. I want her to fall in love with me, I want us to be real. The doorbell rang, Trin answered it, "Hi." I get up and walk to the door, wrapping my arms around her. I whisper in her ear, "You gotta fake it for me." She giggles and I look up at my momma. "Hey ma." I grin. "Hello baby boy. Who is this?" She was smiling so that's a good sign. "Mama, this is Trinity. Shes from America." My mom smiles, "I'm Milana." She hugs Trin.

They talked while I watched them, I was watching Trin. I'ma give this marriage thing about six months, I want her to really love me. "Wow son, haven't seen you look at any girl like this since Adeline." I mug her, "Who is Adeline?" Trin ask. "She was a baby, her mother claimed she was my daughter and she wasnt." I answer looking my mom in her eyes. "Aw." Trin says looking at my mom.

Trin cooked dinner, just Spaghetti. While she was cooking, my mom sat in the livng room. I walk in the kitchen, "Can we talk about something?" I ask. "Yeah sure. Wassup?" Trin ask. "C-Can we go on a real date? I never get nervous, you have me stuttering." I laugh a little. "Don't be nervous Dante. We can do whatever you want." Trin says. "Okay Trin." I smile, and she smiles, "You nervous around somebody who lives with you." Trin laughs, "I get nervous around you." Trin nods, "You weren't too nervous to kidnap me." She growls at me. She began crying and walked out. I sigh, "Is she okay?" My mom ask. "I-I'ma gonna go check on her."

I walked into my bedroom, and Trin was on the bed talking on the phone. "Yeah, I'm okay Kass." I can tell she was breathing hard. "Alright. Bye." She hung up. I squat down in front of her, I put my hands on her thighs. "Baby..." I start, "No, no, I understand why you did what you did. I understand, but I would've talked to you Dante." I rub her thighs, "I know, Im so sorry baby. I can take you back to visit?" I say in a hopeful voice. She nods but she began crying again. "What's wrong?" I ask. "This." She stands and reveals her stomach from her large tshirt. It was rather hard, and I realized she's pregnant. "Daylins baby." I make a face, "What we gone do?" I ask. "It's my baby Dante." Trin snaps, "I understand, but I can't go into marriage with you already being pregnant." Trin shrugs, "I don't wanna get rid of my baby." I nod. "You want Daylin involved?" I ask, "Fuck no."

After my mom left, Trin tried to do her usual cleaning, and I made her sit down. "Dante I'm fine." I shake my head and go to the kitchen to clean up.

Trinity 'Trin' Carter

I woke up and Dante was laying on the bed on his Macbook. I sit up, "We going on a date still?" I ask. "Yeah. I just aint wanna wake you up." Dante answers typing on his laptop. "Don't start being all careful." I laugh.

*

"Don't wear nothing loose." Dante says, "Okay." I searched through the closet, slipped on a sundress that made my stomach look all cute. "Aw." Dante laughs, I giggled, and he smiled at me. I never kissed Dante but I want to. I know he kidnapped me but, I like him. I kiss his cheek and went downstairs.

Dante took me all around Italy. It was cool, I was just confused with which side of the road you drive on. We shopped around a lot, and two men stopped us. "Dante Santino?" I look at Dante, I try to walk away but I was grabbed, "Come wit me." Dante grabbed my hand, "I can't leave her." When we got into the van, Dante held me and tried to keep me up while we drove. "Where we going?" I ask. "Don't worry about it." Dante says.

We pulled up to a vacant house, "I gotta pay my boss. Just stay here. Don't come in no matter what." I jus nod, he walks into the house. Maybe it's not vacant?

*

I woke up and I was in my bed at home. I had a bad cramp on my side. I just stood up and went to the bathroom. I been in pain for three days straight. "Dante." I shake him, "Cosa?" I look at him crazy. "Im sorry. What?" He ask. "It hurts. I think I need to go to the hospital." I whine, "We don't do that. But I can call a doctor." Dante made me lay down, and I fell to sleep before a doctor got here.

*

"Ma, I gotta talk to you." I hear Dante talking. "What is it baby? Trin okay?" She ask. "Yes, listen, I kindof, did something when I first met Trin." Dante never told his mom he kidnapped me, and its been a while. "What is it?" Milana ask. "I-I raped her when she was unconsious. I wanted her to be mines, and she's pregnant." I heard things get thrown, I sat up and began crying. "Trin!" Milana comes into the room, "Pack your things honey. I'm getting you outta here." I didn't even know what was going on, I didn't know Dante did anything to me. Milana got me out the house, Dante grabbed me. I stared at him, "I was falling for you..." I start, "Trin I-I'm sorry." I began bawling and Milana made me leave.

We ended up at her house, when I sat on the couch in shorts, and a tank top, watching Jersey Shore eatting ice cream. "You okay honey?" Milana ask. "Yes. I'm fine." I tried not to think about what just happened, I started crying. "Why did he do this to me!?" I had a good life back in America, I just graduated from college with my associates, and I was in school for my bachelors. "Shhh. It's okay." Milana was trying her hardest to keep me calm, but I thought I was pregnant by Daylin...I just, want to go home.... "Can you get me a ticket home?" I ask. "Sure. I'll book you a flight tonight." I hug her. "Thank you so much."