V.

Trinity 'Trin' Carter

I sat with my mom at her house. She was cooking, while Dante sat next to me. He grabs my hand, I look at him, "I love you." I make a face and look at around. "Where that come from?" I ask, "I really do Trin. Just off these months. It's almost been a year." I just look away. I don't feel the same.

*

I laid on the couch waiting on Dante. The doorbell rang and I waddled to the door. I opened it revealing Chris and Kass. "Uh hey?" I say letting them in. "Where Dante?" Chris ask, "Uh, he's out making moves right now." I explain, "Okay." Chrid left leaving me and Kass. "Make yourself at home." I walk back to the couch to watch The Real. "Not gonna ask why we're here?" Kass ask laughin, I shake my head and turn my attention back to the screen.

*

Later that night, Dante came in, he was still in his suit he left in this morning, his tie was loose, baby boy looked rough. I stand and walk to him, "How was your day?" I ask. "Rough." I nod and lead him upstairs, I turned on the shower and got his stuff ready for the shower. "Get in, then come downstairs for dinner." He nods, and kisses my cheek.

Later that night, I was laying in bed, I was having a lot of pressure down there. I shook Dante. "Yeah? He groans, "I think she coming." I complain, "I doubt it." He turns over, "Dante seriously." I say feeling the pressure again. He sighs loudly and sits up. We headed to the hospital downtown, Kass came while Chris slept. I called Daylin, and he came immediately. "How you feel?" He ask. "Im alright." I respond.

*

A whole 7 hours later, she still wasn't ready to make her grand entrance. "So, we're going to do a C-section. We've been giving this little one a lot of time." I nod and so did Dante and Daylin. "So which one is going to the back?" I look in between Dante and Daylin, "Kass." Their faces frowned up. "Hold the fuck up." Daylin says, "Right. The fuck?" Dante ask. "Move. Best fran goals." Kass sings. I laugh.

Me and Kass had a full blown conversation the whole time, I ain't even notice that she was out. I didn't notice until I felt the stitches. "Ah." I whine. I went back to the room, and held my baby to myself. "She won't have a name until tomorrow when I find out who her father is." I tell Daylin and Dante. "I would prefer if the both of you left." I tell them.

Kassedy 'Kass' Pizolli

I held my 'niece' she so small and pretty. Her color was really light, but her ears were brown like Trin's skin, meaning she'd be that color.

Trin was up and moving around, "So the results back yet?" She nods, "Whose?" I ask, the boys weren't here so she sighed, "Dante." I kinda figured, "Why you seem upset?" I ask, "I was hoping she was Daylin's." I make a face, "What the fuck why?" I ask. "I don't know, I want to have a piece of him always." Dante and Daylin came and I told them that she's Dante's child. Daylin seemed sad, but I made him happy. "Be happy cause she woulda lived all the way in Italy." I tell him.

Daylin still stuck around, Dante named her Milana Giselle Santino. Dante let Daylin play with Milana until it got late, Daylin left. Trin and Dante were talking, so I stood, "Ima go. Chris called." Trin nods.

When I got to their condo, Chris was looking depressed, something been bothering my baby. "Chris what's wrong?" I ask, "I don't know." He was just standing in a mirror. Looking at himself, "Talk to me." He just kissed my lips, backing me to the wall. "Chris this not our house." I remind him, "I don't give a fuck." He growls, that turned me on even more leaving me wet. I moan and feel his teeth on my neck. I let Chris take control, and I know Trin and Dante gone be pissed.

The next morning, Chris and I went to the hospital. Dante was up while Trin still slept, "You find out anything?" Chris and Dante started talking business, and I took Milana from Dante. She was up and look around, just staring at everybody. She so cute, and her eyes are just like Dantes. I just hope she catch more of Trin's color, poor baby look mexican or white. Trin woke up and Milana began crying, "Aw, you want mommy?" I gave her to Trin. "Aw, Lana. It's okay boo. Im here." Trin kisses on her, and eventually she got quiet. I can't wait to go home, Italy.