VIII.

Trinity 'Trin' Carter

I lay in bed on my phone, talking to Dante. "Where is Lana?" He questions, "She's with my mom. They went somewhere, I don't know." I respond getting a little annoyed. "What do you mean? You need to keep an eye on my baby Trin." I roll my eyes, I know people are still after Dante and I, but they don't even know we have a baby. I don't think. "Dante she is fine. Nobody even knows about her." I snarl, "Trin keep that same fucking energy when I see you." I hear him talking, but it sounds like he was close. Maybe I'm just tripping. "Okay whatever Dante." I hear the floor board creek. "Keep It Up." He says, "Dante I'm scared." I say quickly, "what's the problem?" I hear my door open, and Dante is standing there. I jump out of bed and onto him, crying. "I'm so sorry." I say trying to keep him from tripping on me. He puts me down on the bed and stands between my legs. "You miss me?" I Feel him get hard through my panties, I nod and pull him down by his shirt.

"Mommy!" I hear Milana scream so loud it wakes me up out my sleep. "Yes baby?" I respond scared. "We home!" I get up and close my door behind me, I walk downstairs to see my mother and Lana standing in the foyer with bags. I hug my mom and kiss my baby's cheeks. "How was she mom?" I ask, my mother smiles and looks at Lana, "just perfect. As usual." I look and Lana smiling so big. She's so beautiful, and she looks more like Dante's mom everyday. "Thats good baby. I have a surprise for you." I Tell Lana. "Ooh, What is it Mommy?" She gets excited. "Go look upstairs in mommy's bed." I Tell her. She jumps out my arms and tries to get up the stairs quickly. My mom tilts her head, "Dante is home." I Tell her. "Good, are you going to tell him what's up?" She says eyeing my stomach, I sigh. I'm pregnant, it's not Dante's baby. "I'm afraid. He'll kill me, literally." She nods in agreement, "Just take it slow." My Mom kisses my cheek and heads to the kitchen. My mom has practically moved in with me, I'm still unsure on how to raise Milana on my own.

I walked upstairs going to Milana's room, I ran her a bubble bath and called her name. Dante and Lana came into her room, I undressed her and bathed her, then got her ready for bed. "I want daddy to say prayers with me." Lana tells me looking up at me with those big brown eyes. "Okay baby. Hold on." She smiles and I stand going to my bedroom where Dante was standing near the dresser looking at something. "Dante, Lana wants you." He turns around with my ultrasound pictures in his hand. He was red as fire and I got nervous. "Whose. Baby. Is. It?" He ask through grit teeth. Tears immediately started to run down my cheeks, "I'm so sorry baby." I say hoping he would calm down, instead he walks towards me, "what did I just ask you?" He ask grabbing my neck, choking me, "Geo!" I Tell Him getting afraid for my baby's life. "Which Geo?" He ask choking me harder, "your guard." I say getting light headed. "Bitch Ima kill you!" He yells, "Daddy! Stop please!?" Lana screams, Dante looks at her and he calms down, letting me go. I drop to my knees gasping for air. "Come on Lana. We're leaving." Dante scoops Lana and begins making his way out the door. "Dante!" I scream following. "You're not taking my baby away from me!" I yell blocking the door. "Dante. Son." My Mom comes down the steps tying her robe. "Mrs. Carter, please stay out of this?" He ask kindly, "just calm down son, come back in. Let's talk about this like adults?" She suggest. Dante respects my mom, and loves her because she came in and gave the mother figure to Dante when Milana passed. Dante looks down at me with so much hurt in his eyes and puts down Lana. He moves me from in front of the door and walks out with his head hanging. I start feeling sick and ran to the bathroom to throw up. What the fuck did I do?

Dante 'Tae' Santino

I walk to my Benz hearing my baby cry from the house, I got in and drove out of the gate as fast as I could. I spent a whole two years in jail believing that Trin was home being faithful to me. But no, she's pregnant by a whole other man. I made it to Nola's house. He was outside smoking. "Tae? Damn when you get out man?" He daps me up, but I just broke down. Me, Dante Santino, crying to another man. There is no way she has me this wrapped up in her spell.