Chapter 1 Shadow

(Sorry It took so long to start uploading this story to you guys!!! D: I wanted to get done with it before publishing it but- I'm currently on Chapter 8 and have hit a VERY bad author's block. I am working through it though and should have that one done before I release Chapter 2 Tomorrow, and speed through it 'till I hit yet another one. Also Note that Sonic actually likes Amy just a bit in this story- and isn't a complete douche. Also that Shadow and Silver are BFFs and Blaze is 'dead' In this FF so Silver is kind of touche with that subject and lives Alone- kind of neighboring Shadow. Last thing my fellow Mobians Enjoy~)

It seems like lately all I'll do is throw rocks across water, or stand near a cliff and peer out at what's below me.

What thought is driving me so mad? Or am I just feeling depressed again? . . . Again?

I looked down the cliff and kicked a rock down, watching it rickshaw off of other stones until it hit the water below.

I need to get into hobbies. . . Pull myself out of this limbo. I thought and sat down, my legs hanging over the edge of the steep. Or therapy. . .

My body suddenly reacted with chills to something behind me, so I swung around, standing up.

I'm paranoid I swear. . . It's getting dark and there is wind up here. Though something pushed my body towards the a Emerald gardens, only a minutes of a walk from where I was.

My hands ran along the arch to the entrance and I looked around the abandoned garden. . . The same flowers that had always grown. Lavender, Roses and Lilacs. That was it, no special magical flower or anything. . .

Why did I come here again?

Seeing that I had lost track of time, it was much more dark now and I was freezing cold, so I took out the green chaos emerald, and controlled myself home.