Chapter 6 Shadow

I knew i could have simply chaos controlled Amy and myself back to her house, but I liked hearing her talk. And for the first time she wasn't going on about the faker. His name hadn't even probably crossed her thoughts.

"Amy, where have you been!?!" Sonic demanded after blocking the way up the porch.

With me, blue idiot! Is what I wanted to yell at him, and tell him off for hurting Rose. . . Did I just give Amy a go-to name? Anyway I didn't tell him off, instead I waited for Amy to speak.

"I was out. . . Like I had originally planned to do. . ." She said and sighed. Sonic ran his hand through his quills and shook his head. "I still wish you would stay home so that I know you're safe. . ." He said and sighed.

I growled. "She's perfectly fine with me." I added and shoved past him with my sholder, also making sure not to hurt Amy's back anymore than it already was.

Sonic frowned at me and followed us inside her house, I set Amy down on the couch and saw that she was blushing. . .

"Is that Why you had to carry her here?" Sonic asked with crossed arms. I growled again, "She fell asleep on a rock- it's just probably a mild ache in her back. . . Nothing a little comfort won't fix. But constantly leaving her behind is emotionally damaging." I countered and narrowed my eyes at him.

Amy looked from Sonic, to me. "We don't leave her behind. . . I'm just trying to protect her!" He said and got in my face. I growled, again. "I thought you took Tails and Knuckles out to see movies and stuff?" Amy buddied in, with a confused face.

Oh, he is lieing to her about that! He is always fighting Eggman, or that's what he tells me . . .

Sonic nervously laughed. "Amy. . . I just don't want to hurt you, ya know? We don't go out and have fun. . . We have to fight Eggman and stuff." He explained to her with a stupid innocent smile.

Amy smiled at him, "Oh, Soniku that's so sweet! You should have told me that before. . ." Amy said and hugged him, her eyes filled with sparks of pure joy. . .

Sonic hugged her back, as if disgusted by her, though I knew he didn't really want to hurt her. . . Don't mind me, I'm just dieing on the inside over here. . . I thought and crossed my arms, looking away from how happy his faked feelings made her. Huh, guess Faker has a new meaning.

Yet as long as he faked those feelings, she would remain happy. That's all that really matters in the end. I thought and forced my anger away as she let Sonic go.

Without another word, besides Chaos control, I left her house and fell face first onto my bed.

I sighed and rolled over- why does the world hate me so much? I asked myself and closed my eyes, thinking about how I turned her frown away by just a few words. . . A few stupid and Meaningless words!