Chapter 11 Amy

"Sure you won't forget?" I asked Sonic. He laughed, "I'm sure Ames. Ill pick you up at six."

His conversation with me was so sure and kind. . . I hadn't only taken the phone off the wall, I had unplugged it this time.

It was nine. Nine at night. Three hours I've been waiting, . . . But low and behold the gullible fool who was fed the lies was fooled once again. I made Shadow feel like a rebound. . . Or even second best. I hope he can forgive me. . . He was right. I got undressed and into more casual cloths before looking out my window from my bed, and falling asleep.

Shadow's POV

Silver and Espio had brought over a bunch of sprite and pringles plus the Movie As Above So Below, and Saw 1-4 we movie binged and binged on food until dawn. To be honest I had never had so much fun with the guys before.

I should probably do it more often. The party ended in fireworks and Roman candle wars, I "apparently" wasn't supposed to look into it and set my chest fur on fire. Besides a few burns we were all okay and had a good laugh.

After they left my job was cleaning up till seven in the morning and then sulking around thinking about Amy.

I wonder if Sonic actually showed up and took her out? I took a look out my window and spotted the speady ass-hole himself. Walking around with none other than Sally.

So I was right. I thought with a growl.