Chapter 9 Amy

What the hell was wrong with him?!? "You litterly said kiss me . . . More like screamed!" He retorted, still sitting on the ground. . .

"I didn't mean. . . Danget Shadow," I jumped up and held out my hand to help him up. "That was just supposed to be a test to see if you would absolutely refuse or just do it. . . At least I know you defiantly like me." I said and he rolled his eyes, grabbing my hand and letting me help him up.

Though his kiss wasn't unpleasant. . . I removed the thought from my head and he shook his head at me. "When you say kiss, I do what I'm told. . . " He said and looked at me again. "Though I do feel attracted to you very much." He added and looked me over.

I felt my face flush. "Do you think your wish came true?" He asked me with a smirk forming on his face, and though his arms were crossed he still leaned over towards me.

I took a step back and narrowed my eyes at him. "I guess so." I retorted, doing my best not to just let his gaze taunt me into cowering away from him. His smile widened.

"So what if it's you? Do you think your wish came true?" I countered. He shrugged. "If I think it did or if I think it didn't, doesn't matter. So to see if it did or not I have but to ask you, has my wish con true?" He asked, his smirk fading away into a more curt look.

I took his words in and sighed, crossing my own arms. "I don't know. Maybe there is a way to find out?" I asked him with a raised brow. His look copied mine and he took a step foward. "If you are playing word games you are very tempting. . . " He said and looked me up and down again. I couldn't suppress a giggle.

"And if I am? You want to know don't you?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and ran across my bangs with his thumb. It felt like sparks going across my skin!

He smirked and brought his lips to mine again- Though I hadn't shoved him away this time so I got to enjoy his full kiss. And I won't lie- he was great at it.