Chapter 10 Shadow

She was amazing at kisses. I absolutely loved how she felt, though she slowly broke away from me with a smile on her face. "I guess our wishes came true then. . ." She said with a nervous laugh. I only nodded. "What will you do about Sonic then?" I asked her, though I already knew the answer. And I didn't want to just be a second choice. . . But if that's what all I was, a second choice, I'd still be that Second choice for her. . . God I'm such a sucker. . .

She looked as if she had read my mind with the look of uncertainty on her face. "I'll give him another chance. . . A last chance." She told me with a serious look. I nodded and crossed my arms across my chest. "I'll look forward to being your friend till he does then. My Rose." I told her honestly. She looked me up and down, and with a sigh left my house just as quick as she had come in.

Friend. . . I'm going to call silver and ask him to cheer me up then. maybe Espio too? With that I called Silver and asked him to hang out with me- which he happily agreed to while Espio 'had nothing better to do' so they were both on their ways. . . I fell back against the cough with a long sigh and ran my hands through my quills.