chapter*3

POV (Ryan)
" How many days? " Mrs Green asked as soon as I told her that I'm leaving for Germany.

" Two days, if the job is done otherwise it can take long" I said.

" Sam isn't home, I'll tell her and I'll take good care of her" She assured me as she found me looking here and there, like I was searching for her. And it was somewhat  true, I was looking for her, I wanted to see her once before leaving, never know why.

"I'm not worried about her." And I was not. 'Of course I was not' she smiled and went back to the kitchen.

" But, where is she?" I asked Mrs Green following her. 

"I heard it wrong I guess, did you really ask where is Sam?" She asked sarcastically. 

" Yes, I asked about her. I mean..." She smiled listening to be babble.

" She works for Georgina my friend, in her restaurant." She told.

" What? " I almost snapped. " What is the need for her to work in a restaurant under somebody, when her husband owns number of hotels out there. Isn't that money enough which my Dad gives her to do my wife's job?" I was mad at the thought even. Why is she doing all that?

" She doesn't do it for money, she is just helping Georgina in her job and she actually is responsible that her restaurant is again on track and today city's big shots are coming to that restaurant, The Clark's have organised their party there today. And one more thing, your Mr. Anderson doesn't give her money for being your wife, he gives because her father needs money for treatment of his illness" She ended. I got almost stunned on the thought that all these time I was actually judging her without knowing the facts.

" Clark's.." I said in second thought. 'I'm also invited there.' "Anyhow, I don't want her to work there that's it. " I said and came out of the house.

POV [Sam]

"You are the best, Sam" Jenny said,  looking at the preparations, I did for the function we are hosting in our restaurant. It's a very big contract for us signed with Clark's, one of the top business empires. When I started working here two months ago, Gina's restaurant was really struggling financially, it was critical. Now, almost all credits loan have been swiped off and the remaining would be paid off, hopefully, with the profits from the contract we've signed with Clark's.

"Thanks Jen, can you get those flowers for me?" I replied, smiling at her, Jenny is Gina's daughter over enthusiastic and fun loving all the time, looking at her, I wish I could be just like her at her age carefree and happy completing my education.

"Everything's ready now, I'm eagerly waiting for tonight's function." I told her with a sigh of relief.

"Yes, I'm waiting for that as well, a bunch of guys are going to come; well mannered, well dressed and most importantly, wealthy " -She winked at me, I looked up to the sky amused as Jenny started her all time favorite topic to discuss and day dream about - "Hey! Where are you going? At least tell me, what are you wearing tonight?!" She yelled from the behind as I was going to check other preparations.

" I have other things to do Jen and I haven't decided about the dress yet" I replied while  checking the decorations of the stage.

" Yes, but the most important thing we have to do is getting ready for party. We only have 3 hours "She gave me a 'do you realise that, life is going to end' kinda expression." Let's go we have to dress and makeup first "She pulled me to her car and pushed inside.

"Jen, I have to..........." I tried to ask her for 5 minutes  time to recheck everything but she didn't let me complete my sentence either.

"No arguments, we have to look impressive also, so that we can get the 5 years contract very easily" She winked and started the ignition of the car "Do you understand that?" She kept going as we drove to her place.