chapter 13

Sam's POV

We reached the airport, Ryan's driving till airport was silent and fast. He met the pilot and discussed something "let's go"he said to me.

We took our seats and fixed the seat-belts. Ryan was still boiling like a boiler. I wanted to cool down the situation but how, even I was burning inside with hunger.

"Are you hungry ?" I asked casually.

"What?" He shot me a look.

"I have read in a book that when someone starves he gets mad easily and seems like you didn't have anything, like me." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Oh, that's why someone was very mad when we were going to party and even in party too." he raised his eyebrows.

"See, I was not hungry at that time" I tried to get up from my seat but because of seat belt dropped down in seat again.

"Your theory is proving correct. " He laughed and I too giggled. He pressed the bell and air host came to serve us food.

Both of us ate nicely and silently as both were starving.

"At least you should have given me the chance to change, travelling in these cloths is very uncomfortable thing." I said taking a sip of water.

"Don't you drink?" He asked a different question which was having no link to my question.

" what am I doing right now? And without drinking how a person can live so long like dash dash years" I said and rolled my eyes.

He laughed. "You have got sense of humour, dash dash years means. " He was laughing continuously.

"Don't you know, asking about woman's age is bad manners." I crossed my legs and turned my head other side.

 I shot him a look "OK OK I was not asking that I am asking that, don't you drink?" he showed me the bottle of bourbon.

"Not even wine" I said putting down the glass of water.

"Why??"

"I tried only once and it was the worst experience of my life, that's why.."I pressed my both lips together and widely opened my eyes .

"What did you do? I want know..." He opened his crossed legs and bent a bit forward to show his interest.

" I'll not, I can't it's bad." I said putting a finger on my lips.

"Don't highlight the places by pointing on it, otherwise I may loose my control and something very very unexpected can happen here like...." He dragged the last word and shrugged.

I removed the finger from my lips and sat back quietly. "Now tell, what was your worst experience of life." He said taking his previous position back.

"That was too much embarrassing I  can not  tell" I tried to convince him.

"I'll not mind" but I'll ...you brute.
" Start.." He waved his hand.

"Alright, I will tell but you should not laugh." He shot me a look.

"I will not." He said and I started illustrating my most embarrassing situation of life.

"I was in my junior college when my friends forced me to drink champaign for the fist time." he opened his mouth and eyes widely  lifting his eyebrows.

" I was opposing but they tied my both hands tightly and made me drink three shots of tequila without giving a gap" he showed some sympathy on me by just an expression 'oh...'He pressed his lips in a line.