chapter 11

Sam's POV

Whole night I was thinking about the incident and didn't get any answer. I can't believe I did that. I reached to my phone and decided to share this thing to someone, who can understand. But who can understand this???.

Jenny, no no, she is an immature girl, definitely will suggest something crazy.

Mia, omg she will tell Jennifer and she will cut my body into pieces.

Tony, yes he will understand, no he will scold me in return.

Mrs.Green Yes she can be only one who will understand my problem and suggest me something that I can follow.

I called Mrs Green she picked the phone in two rings "hello Anderson's residence " her sweet voice came from other side. I immediately lost my dare to share and cut the call.

No I can't, how will I tell her that I kissed him, omg

No I have to tell her anyhow, at least she will suggest a good idea to face Ryan daringly.

I called her again she picked it in single ring this time "Anderson's residence." There was no change in her voice.

"Mrs. Green, I'm Sam." I stuttered while speaking those two words.

"Darling what happened to you??? Is there everything OK??" She asked in concerned tone. It was clear from her voice that she is worried.

"Nothing happened so serious don't worry Mrs Green." I told her normally. I could hear the relaxing breath she released.
"But something weird happened." I continued.

"Weird??"

"Yes, actually yesterday I met Mrs Anderson"

"Did she say anything to you?" She was not giving me chance to finish and asked immediately.

"No no, actually Ryan and I both went to meet her." I dragged the last

"Ufhhhhh, then" she asked.

"Mrs. Anderson wants from Ryan to give all of his earnings to Nick" I stopped. She didn't say even a single word " Ryan was ready for that. "

" I know" she cut me off.

"Yes, I know that you know everything. Will you just listen to me for a while silently. " I yelled

"OK...OK" she took a big gap.

"Sorry, But what I'm going to tell you is something very unexpected. " I got my consciousness back and apologized

"No problem Darling, you just continue, I'll listen to you" I could guess she was smiling.

"Rose, Mrs. Anderson's secretary told me about Ryan and his past. I found him upset in garden. " I stopped again not knowing how to continue.