chapter 10

Sam's POV

I was sitting on couch thinking about what Nick said. "Shall we go?" A familiar voice disturbed me. " I hope you are ready to meet Mrs Anderson " Ryan said adjusting his wrist watch.  I just nodded and stood up from couch. " Let's go, then." He offered his hand, I accepted and proceeded with him.

We reached in front of her room Ryan knocked on the door very nicely " Yes" The voice came from inside was very snobbish.

Ryan opened the door slowly and entered into the room. The room was not normally decorated. It was having everything unique and royal. The lady inside the room was laying on bed covering herself more than half with duvet. The temperature and atmosphere of that room made my legs shiver.

Ryan sat on the chair next to the bed and I just stood there behind him. " How are you feeling now, Mrs Anderson?" He asked her putting his hand on hers. The reaction of hers was too rude with him, while he was very clam and polite. She pulled her hand back.

" Better.." She answered scornfully. "When you are going to handover all to Nick." She was still not looking at him. "I'm waiting for that day." She slowly moved her head towards us.

"As soon as Nick learns every detail, I'll hand him over everything." He smiled. "You don't need to worry at all, you just take care of yourself." He put his hand again on hers, this time she didn't pulled her hand back.
"She is Samantha." He introduced me to her. "You wanted to meet her." He turned towards me to ask me to come little closer to her.

"Don't you think, Jennifer was far better?" She insulted me directly how could she???? Ryan held my palm with his other hand very tightly to hold me there. "Obviously Yes, will be your answer. I know" she smirked.

" Get well soon, Mrs. Anderson it was nice meeting you" I pulled my hand back from his grip and came out of the room. I was deeply hurt by her, she was too rude. I didn't want to cry but small tear drops were rolling down my cheeks. I went back to my room and sat on bed.

" Somethings hurts " I turned to see the person whose voice coming. I saw Rose was standing near the door of room "I'm happy at least you are there with Ryan now to give him the love he deserves." She came inside striding towards me.

"What do you mean by, now?" I was unsure about her words.

"He was six months old when his mother died and he was sent to his maternal aunt." She came and sat next to me. " Mr Anderson married again, after two years of his first wife. Eliza never liked to have Ryan with them and Ryan had grown up as her wish away from them" Ryan is not adopted, he is Anderson...!!

"For very long time Eliza was having no kids so, she agreed to keep Ryan with them. Eliza was still not happy with Mr Anderson's decision. After one year only Nick came into existence and her wish fulfilled again. Ryan was sent to boarding school and he studied there. " she stood up and went towards the stand and picked up the frame having Ryan's picture.

"You know, whatever happened to him he never argued to anyone. He didn't even asked for what he owns. You know Mrs Green??" She asked caressing the frame

"Yes..." I replied

" She is the one who looked after Ryan from his childhood. After schooling only he started managing business of his father along with his studies. He took the Anderson industries to a peak stage with his hard work. " She kept the frame there at the same place where it was and came back to me.

"Elizabeth Anderson wants Ryan to handover all his hard work and achievements to Nick. Mr. Anderson always opposed this but Ryan agreed to do this. You know why?? How would you know?" She shrugged.

" Why?" I asked in anxiety.

"Because, he never loved money more than man" she sighed. "Nick was also never interested in business, He could never understand it at all."

"I know, you love Ryan and not going to leave Ryan anyway. He needs you dear, be with him always. " She was going out of the room telling these last words.

"How do you know all these?" I asked from behind

"Because once I was Ryan's mom's secretary" she smiled and left the room.

I was still sitting there thinking about all what Rose told me and remembering the time I spent with Ryan. How wrong I was thinking about him.

I wanted to meet him and speak to him, share his feelings but he was searching for him but he was nowhere at home suddenly a quick glance of mine reached down the window in garden. Ryan was sitting there at bench alone. I immediately ran downstairs without waiting for a second.

I slowly went near him and sat just next to him. "I'm sorry " he said without even looking at me.

"Why ??" I asked casually

"Whatever happened inside was not correct, I know." he answered 

"Nothing worse than whatever they are doing to you. You still love them." he smiled

" It might be a chance to make them love me." I kept my hand on his slowly

"Do you really think, they will?" He looked at me.

"A small hope."He smiled.

"If they will not?" I asked again to make him speak more

"Life will be regular, but this time with no money and empowerment" he shrugged. "Even you also are with me because of this money, you are also going to leave." He pulled his hand back slowly. After that what I did was unexpected and shocking for me too. His intense gaze made me loose control I went closer and kept my lips on his. I kissed him on his lips, pressing my lips on his. He was stunned for a second but very soon he get charge and kissed me back. The scent of his was very tempting and attractive. His light beard jaw was rubbing my cheeks roughly.

He held my waist tightly and took the entrance while my hands were caressing his thick black hairs were feeling like velvet. His grip on my waist tightened when he took the charge. My body became heated as temperature of my body increased more than usual. It was almost set on fire, when his cold hands were touching me here and there from my hips to my neck his hands were moving all over my curves.
It felt so right, so f***ing right, I could feel the passion in me. He tasted really good like a mint, There is no way I'm gonna leave you for anything.
And we both were out of breath and felt the need to pull back, at least i felt.

Slowly both us pulled away and looked at each other. There was a uncomfortable situation created between us. I was not sure to feel shy or fear. Whatever I did was just unintentional.

As soon as I got conscious I ran back to my room. What was that Samantha????? You idiot!!!

Enjoyed....?

I know I know...you want more..the next update will come soon. Until then don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all....