chapter*5

Sam's POV

The first day at office was good, Evan introduced me to whole office staff and my work. I had become friends with him, they all were really adorable.

In whole day I saw Ryan only once when he was entering into his office, that's it. The schedule of a secretary is hectic as Evan was explaining, I came to know.

Don't know where Ryan had gone. He is still not home, its already ten passed thirty. He usually returns home by seven in the evening.

I came out of the my room to terrace for some air, where Ryan was already standing steadily, looking at sky. When did he come home? Mood might not be good, I should not disturb him, but what if, he need some support.

"When did you come?" I asked casually standing behind him.

"Its too late, Good night" He didn't even answer my question and went downstairs to his room. Very strange, I felt very bad, for his reaction.

Next day I woke up when a light ray directly touched my skin. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that was sunshine, which disturbed my sleep.  I slept on terrace? Whatever I got up and went to my room.

The yesterday's incident was might not be very big but it was enough to make me feel that, I should not interfere. I took a quick shower to get ready for office.

I have worn a pencil skirt which reached up to my knees, a blue top with white strips and buttons which was body fit to me. Slight makeup on face.

I came downstairs and saw Ryan was in kitchen having some juice. "Good morning, dear " Mrs Green said as she observed I was standing there.

"Good morning..." I gave a plain reply.

Ryan scanned me from top to bottom. "ready for office! will you wait for few minutes? " He said and ran inside his room in his sweatpants and bare chest. He look breathtakingly good with those hairs on his chest. Whatever, my mood is not good.

"Is there everything okay, Sam? your eyes are looking red" Mrs Green asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, yesterday I was watching movie till late night so, feeling lazy today" she smirked and petted my head.

"Movie, on terrace?" She smiled and hugged me and my tears dropped down on her shoulder.
"Don't loose heart dear, everything will change for sure" she tapped my back.

"Let's go, I'll drop you" Ryan came out of his room fixing his expensive watch to his right wrist. We both pulled away as he came.

"That's very good" Mrs Green yelled and pushed me forward with her shoulder to tease me with a grin on her face. I nodded slowly and followed him to his car.

Without uttering even a word we reached to the office building. "Thank you " I said looking at him, he nodded only in reply.

We entered into office together everyone was looking at us. "Come to my office " He turned towards Evan to say and entered into his office.

I was doing my pending work when Mia one of the employees came to my office " Hi, what are you doing?" She asked settling down on the table in front of me. " Whatever, would you like to join me for lunch???" She pouted.

"Lunch...!! With me? Why, where is Jennifer?" I asked because two of them are good friends and I  understood in first meet that Jennifer didn't like me.