chapter 12

Sam's POV

He read the matter in the magazine and looked at me weirdly. He threw that on bed and started laughing very hard. He held his stomach and roaming all around the room.

I never saw him laughing this way. He looked good, but right now why he was laughing is what I'm thinking. "Are...are you crazy, Sam?" he fell on bed having a hand on his stomach still. "How you? Omg!!I can't control" he giggled.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That magazine was published two years ago. You, You have been misunderstanding." He still was laughing. Now I was too angry.

"But office, office I have joined after marriage. Have you told anyone or felt the need to tell anyone that I'm your wife or at least that, you are married" I said looking into his eyes straight. He was stuck like that. The smile on his face vanished and room went into a deep silence mode. I I didn't like to do that anyway I did already "Any reason?" I asked and didn't feel the need to stay there for a second even and came out of that room.

Why it happens always that I feel we are coming close and then immediately something happens wrong. We both can never unite, It will never matter how and what do I feel for him.

"Still you are here, you are going to make Ryan also late to the party" Rose's told. I wiped my tears and turned to look at her "you are coming or not?" She asked coming towards me.

"Rose, actually I'm not feeling well physically so." I bit my lower lip as I always do when I lie.

"What happened ? Are you OK? Shall I call doctor? " She kept her hand on my forehead to check the temperature.

"I'm all fit, just little headache which will be fine if I take rest for an hour" I told her.

"OK then, take rest for an hour then you can come." I tried to say something but she put a finger on my mouth. "No excuses, you can't send Ryan alone to that party. You have to come with him, for his sake." She said and pulled me into a quick embrace.

She left and I was standing there thinking about how do I'll go to the party. Within few minutes I saw Ryan was coming downstairs. He was wearing black tux and his hair was all set. He was completely ready for the party.

I didn't say even a single word and went upstairs looking at the floor.

I got ready immediately uninterested. I wore a simple black lace knee length dress. I let my hair open parting it from middle. I put bright red lipstick, mascara and light makeup. I looked at myself on mirror I was looking very much as I am.

I went downstairs. "Yes coming, I'm on the way." Ryan was still there in living room talking over phone. He ended the call. He kept the phone in his jacket's pocket and stride towards the exit of the house.

I was coming downstairs. Suddenly after reaching on the door he turned back. He was looking at me without blinking his eyes. I observed a smirk started from his left end of lips which soon reached to the right end.

I was still mad so I wanted to continue that and didn't smile. "Shall we go?" I said reaching little close to him. In return he smiled and turned towards the door and offered his hand which, I thought of refusing but I couldn't.

We reached to the venue. As we entered into the hall I was unable to open my eyes as there were so many flashes of cameras attacked on us. Reporters rounded up Ryan and started asking questions, meanwhile I tried to escape slowly.

But Ryan held my hand very tightly, so that I can not move anywhere from there. I looked at him shocked but he grinned and winked at me. What happened to this guy?? I tried to pull my hand from his grip but he was not leaving it at all. He was answering the reporters questions with joy.

After few minutes we were able to enter into the hall completely. Ryan met so many people. All were coming to him and congratulating him for his success. In all this mess the most important thing was he still did not leave my hand.

"Leave my hand." I whispered pretending of smiling.

"You said, I won't introduce you anywhere and don't keep you with me. I'm doing that only Sam." He said in flirting manner.

"Hey, I'm not in proper dressing. I can't meet everyone like this " I said still trying to open that grip.

"It's better you be like that, what will happen to me if you look even more beautiful than this and everybody in party start staring at you. " he tightened the grip and pulled me closer "I'll die of jealousy." he pecked on my cheek.

My lips took a curve in smile. My heart was almost stopped for a second. I forgot to blink my eyes.
Omg......!!!

"Ryan." A voice disturbed us when a deep eye contact was going on. We looked all around was black and no lighting and observed that a spot light was on us. There was a call from stage for Ryan to speak about his success story.

I felt embarrassing when I was the cynosure for all the function."I will be back" Ryan kissed me on forehead and went to stage. "Good evening everyone, I thank you all for joining me in my success and happiness. I thank my Parents for all the support" Ryan was speaking and I was smiling in the corner like crazy teenager who looks at her crush.

"Where did you get that dress...?" A familiar voice disturbed me from enjoying the speech, I turned to see the face and it was Eliza Anderson. "At least you should know how to dress up when you are coming to such kind of rich get together. " She taunted.
"You should think about your husband's standard first, which you never match." She touched my hairs.

"I can't believe, Ryan married you" she said. I wanted to say something and just opened my mouth to speak and it kept opened when I heard the words came from Ryan.

"Even I thought the same, when dad married you. Thats why I never accepted you as my mother Mrs. Eliza Anderson" He said and kept his arm on my shoulder. "You don't have any right to speak anything about my wife." He took my hand in his." If you think, I'm gonna tolerated everything you did till then it was upto me, when you cross your limits an go after people I care for, this won't be same anymore. This is the first and the very last time I'm telling you do not ever try to repeat, otherwise you can't even imagine what huge price you might have to pay for this." Eliza was also stunned by what he said, like me. Her eyes were widened and her body was not moving at all.

Even I was in the same condition. Ryan dragged me out of the party to the car and opened the passenger side door for me. I sat without saying anything because he was too furious to listen to anything.

We reached home in a silent drive. Entering into the room he let out our luggage "we are leaving Utah, right now" he started packing his bag "pack your bags" he opened the wardrobe and took his things out.

"But..." I tried to clam him down but he was obviously not in mood to listen to anything.

"No problem leave it, I'll buy you all new ones, let's go" he picked his bag in his one hand and held my hand with other and dragged me out of the house.

Comments and likes please....

Guys I'm going to publish a new book soon I hope you will appreciate it too...

Love you all.... :))