Youtube- VenturianTales

Suggested by the lovely powernaturegirl

---------------------------------------------

I was in the middle of playing Gmod when I was interrupted by the door bell. That must be the pizza I order I grabbed my money and went to the door when I opened it I saw a girl, with no pizza. I than got disappointed.

"Oh is this a bad time I can come back later." She said.

"It's fine I was just expecting the pizza person." I said.

"I'm Bethany Frye." She said extended her hand.

"I'm (Y/N)" I said shaking her hand.

"I just moved here with my brothers and sister." She said.

"Wait you get along with your siblings?" I asked.

"Yeah we get along pretty well." She said. I than got a beeping from my phone I than checked it.

From Carl.

HURRY UP I NEED TO RECORD NOW.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry I can't talk right now I forgot I was going to play Gmod with a friend. Can you come back later by any chance?" I asked her. She than got excited when I said Gmod.

"Sure I'll come back later." She said smiling than making her way back to her house. Bethany seems like a cool person. I was about to make my way back when the pizza guy came. I paid him and took the pizza. I than went back to my room. I than got on skype. I got a call from Carl and answered it.

"Took you long enough. Now let's get this Gmod started." He said.

*time skips*

"Talk to you later." I than said hanging up the skype call. I checked the time and saw it was 5pm. It wasn't too late to see Bethany. Good thing I know which house was available. I grabbed my phone and put on a (F/C) hoodie. I put on some shoes and made my way there. When I got there I knocked on the door. A guy than answered it. He was pretty tall. Since I'm a short person. (If you're tall just go with the flow).

"And you are?" He said.

"I'm (Y/N). I'm looking for Bethany." I said.

"Oh okay. GINGER SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU." He than yelled. I than saw Bethany.

"You came (Y/N)." She said.

"Yeah my friend should have reminded me that we were going to play Gmod." I said.

"You play Gmod?" The dude said.

"Yeah who doesn't." I said.

"We don't know actually?" Bethany said.

"I heard three voices down there and the last time I checked there was four of us not five." I heard another male voice said. I than saw his head. He looked younger than everyone here.

"So it wasn't you Isaac. I thought it was too good of a girl voice." I heard another voice said.

"Okay four people in this house." I said shocked.

"Yup my family. Issac the Youngest, than me, than its Cierra, than Jordan." Bethany said.

"Well now I'm curious how old is Isaac and Jordan." I said asking.

"Issac is 17 and I'm 24." Jordan said.

"Okay so seven year difference. Alright." I said kinda shock.

"And what about you (Y/N)?"

"I'm 23." I said.

"Well why don't we play some Gmod." Bethany said.

"I don't see why not." I said.

"I've got the perfect map." Jordan said.

"If you want you can use a spare computer so you don't have to go home to play." Cierra said.

"Sure." I said.

"It's in my room." Bethany said.

"Okay let's go to your room than." And with that we went to her room. She set the computer up and put something in front of me.

"Ummm what's this." I asked her.

"A mic, so the audio can sound better. Plus we don't have a spare headset." She said.

"How come?" I asked.

"You will see." And with that she went to her side. I put on my earbuds so I could hear them through the skype call.

*more time skips fun right*

Around 9 I decided it was time for me to go.

"I'm going home now Bethany. It was nice meeting you all." I said. We were all at the living room.

"I'll see you tomorrow maybe." She said.

"Most likely." And with that she pulled her arms out. I hesitated at first but I pulled her in for a hug. Than Cierra came and hugged me. Issac picked me up for the hug. Than Jordan gave me a hug.

"I'll see you another day (Y/N)." He said.

"Of course you will." I said. I than released the hug and made my way home. I think these neighbors are going to make my life interesting.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys so in case you didn't notice they are long but they aren't short. So there is one of Venturiantale. Who should I do next hmmmm? Btw picture is not mine. Well anywho peace fellow unicorns and stay fresh.