Video Games- Pikmin 2

This was suggested by nobody but I felt like I should start the games with pikmin. Ps this is more of an imagine not a one shot and yeah.
----------------------------------------------

I was walking around with my red Pikmin. My only pikmin. I than heard a weird sound. It was like a crashing sound. I picked up my Pikmin and carried him to where I heard the crash. The place was blocked and there was enemies outside of it. Great now I'll never know what that sound was. Maybe I will in the future. I couldn't find my Pikmin's home nowhere. So he was separated from his family. I protect him in the night to make sure he lives. I would die for my Pikmin. I than began to walk around looking for some nectar. I couldn't find any nectar anywhere. Instead I just pulled out a piece of fruit from a plant and gave a bit to my Pikmin. I than saw how it was getting dark. I grabbed my Pikmin and his food and made my way to my home which is a little shelter on a tree. When I got to the top I put my Pikmin on his bed and put him to sleep. I than sat in a chair, guarding to make sure no enemies hurt my Pikmin.

*time skip to day* I saw the sun starting to rise so that was my signal to get a bit of rest before my Pikmin woke up. I fell asleep.

*Olimar's POV.

I managed to get my Pikmin to get rid of an obstacle that was in my way. We needed to go explore more so I had to get rid of it. I saw a Bulbar and launched my Pikmin at it. I was attacking when I noticed a Pikmin up on a tree. I tried calling it but it didn't move from there. Instead it went further back in the tree. I launched a Pikmin up there to go get it. But the Pikmin just came down from there.

"Can't you get that Pikmin?" I asked him. He just went back behind me. I have to figure out why that Pikmin is there. Then Loui came back from his task.

"Why are you staring at that tree."

"There is something up there. A red Pikmin is up there and it's not responding to my whistle." I tell him.

"We'll find out at one point." He said.

"Take half of my Pikmin and go in that direction. I'll go this way." I said. He took 50 Pikmin and was on his way. I began my way as well. That was until I heard a voice.

"We need to cross the water Pikmin. You need to trust me." I heard a voice said. It wasn't Loui voice tho. I looked at my surrounds and saw no enemies here.

"Stay here Pikmin." I said and they stood put. I than made my way to a small river. I saw a girl with no space suit on just a worn out t shirt and ripped jeans. Her hair was messy but she obviously didn't care.

"Come on Pikmin we have to do this." She said to the red Pikmin. Doesn't she know they can't swim. But the Pikmin trusted her. She grabbed the Pikmin and put it on her head and she walked across the river. They made it safely and she continued her way. She turned around and saw me. I than retreated and went back to my Pikmin calling them. I than went in another direction. It was evening when I sent my Pikmin to take the stuff back. I was walking back when I got tackled. I saw a red Pikmin on top of me as well ready to attack. "Why are you here." The person said.

"That's none of your business why are you here." I said.

"I'm here because this is my home." The person said.

"Can you get off of me." I said.

"No or you will hurt this place." She said.

"I just came here to get money." I said.

"By destroying this place."

"No I'm not hurting this place just getting items." I said. She than got off of me and grabbed her Pikmin. I got up and looked at her.

"You sure you won't hurt this place." She said backing up a bit.

"I won't probably just kill a few enemies but other than that I won't do anything." I said. She than nodded.

"I'll leave you too it." She said. She than walked and her Pikmin following her.

"Wait how can you breath her." I asked.

"Because I grew up here." She said than made her way somewhere. I just ignored it and looked at the sky I saw it was getting close to nighttime. I made my way back to where my spaceship was. I called my Pikmin and saw I had 45. Weird I had 50. I than saw there was about a minute before it got full of enemies. Loui then came back.

"How many Pikmin you have?"

"50 you?"

"45." I said.

"What happened to the other 5."

"I don't know it's like they disappeared." I said. We then told the Pikmin to go there onions and we went in the rocket. We flew up and I hoped that the Pikmin were safe.

(Y/N) POV

It was getting dark soon. I grabbed my Pikmin and started making my way to the tree. When I made it, the enemies were coming out. I than saw five Pikmin scared. A bulbar was about to eat them.

"Pikmin follow me." I said. Than I jumped off the tree and found the Pikmin. I threw my Pikmin behind the bulbar. "Can you guys trust me." I asked the Pikmin. They looked at each other but then followed behind me. I called my Pikmin and we ran to the tree. I got up the tree with the Pikmin close behind me. "You guys can rest over there." I said. They went to where the bed was and went to sleep. I than began my watch out. Before I knew it, it was morning again. I had about three hours before my Pikmin woke up. I went to where the Pikmin were and closed my eyes going to sleep. I was awoken to what seemed like a whistle sound. I saw the five Pikmin I saved yesterday, jump up and ran to the sound. "Let's follow them Pikmin." I said. And my red Pikmin followed them and so did I. I than saw the five Pikmin running too the dude I saw yesterday.

"There you are where have you been." He said. Than the Pikmin went by his side. He had a lot of Pikmin with him.

"Take better care. I had to save them because of your clumsy ness." I said.

"Thank you. How can I ever repay you." He said.

"You can't really. I have everything I need. Shelter and this Pikmin. What else would I need." I said Picking up my Pikmin.

"Well if there is anything tell me."

"Will do." I said. Than I started walking. I turned back to see he had left about 50 Pikmin where we were. I than saw someone else grabbed the Pikmin. Who is this person think he is doing. I than went up and tackled him.

"Get off me!" He said.

"What do you think you are doing here." I said.

"I'm here because I need to be. Olimar get me out of this mess." He than yelled.

"What did you do this time." I heard someone say. It was the dude from earlier.

"Tell this person to get off of me." He said.

"Oh hi, uhhhhh, I never got your name actually." He said.

"I'm (Y/N). Now why is this person doing here." I said.

"Well that's my partner Loui." He said. I'm guessing his name is Olimar.

"Oh my bad. I don't see lots of people." I said. Than I got off of him. He stood up.

"I can tell." He said.

"Well ummmmm bye." I said grabbing my Pikmin and running to my tree. Wow how awkward me.
----------------------------------------------
Maybe I'll have a second part soon. Or not who knows. Anywho I'm thinking of always posting a one shot/ imagine on Wednesdays so every Wednesday there will be one. If not then I'll try to write a long one for the next time I post. Well peace fellow unicorns and stay fresh. (If any errors tell me. Autocorrect is dumb. Or I just am.)