Youtube- Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)

For my girl MaddyHatter7465
I know in my bio it says I don't post chapters August or April but I needed too.
Ps (F/S) means your favorite show and (F/S/P) is of course favorite show poster.
---------------------------------------------
"Come on (Y/N). We are not going back to this problem." My mom said

"We thought you were over this." My father said.

"Why would I stop. It's (F/S). This is what I love." I said.

"When you first moved out we were happy but look what have you done to the place. You are 23 for goodness sake."

"I love how I made it. This place describes me more than anything."

"You've been liking this show since you were a kid grow up." My father said. That stung a lot.

"I have, now if you can please get out."

"(Y/N) we are trying to help you." Mom said getting frustrated.

"Just get out please." I said.

"Fine. We try to help you but you don't listen." Father said. They got out grabbing (F/S/P) and ripped it off. I than gasp coving my mouth with my hands.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I yelled.

"You aren't listening. Your parents know what's best for you." My father said, then they got out slamming the door. They didn't know how much that poster meant to me. It was giving to me by my best friend Phil. I began to cry. When would my parents understand. They can't change me no matter how much they try. I than got a call from someone. Why would someone call me right now. I looked and saw it was Phil. I than answered.

"Hello?" I said trying not to stutter, or sniffle.

"Hi (Y/N)! How did it go today?" He asked.

"Great." I said. Than a sniffle came out.

"Doesn't sound like it. Are you okay (Y/N)." He said.

"I'm fine." I said. I than felt my eyes watery again. No I can't cry right now.

"Oh really? So if I come over in five seconds you will be happy right?" He said. I than saw the door open and saw Phil. "What's the matter?" He said.

"My parents visit ended up like my childhood." I said sitting on the couch. And that's when I cried again.

"It's okay (Y/N). And what do you mean by childhood?" Phil said.

"They never appreciate what I loved. They wanted me to be this perfect girl but it just never happened. And well we got into an argument when they saw the decorations and they even tore down my favorite poster." I said. I than pointed to the poster that was now ripped. Phil went up to look at it.

"It's the poster I gave you." He said.

"I'm so so so sorry about that." I said crying.

"Hey hey hey it's okay. We can always get you a new one. But please don't cry." And with that he wiped the tears from my eyes.

"I can't ask for a better best friend can I." I said controlling my crying.

"Nope now wipe those tears off and let me see you smile." He said.

"Why would I want to smile." I said.

"If you smile you can get a hug." He said. Grrrrrr I love hugs. I than put on a fake smile.

"Happy." I said.

"Nope that's fake." He said. "Just smiling I know you want." He said.

"I am see."

"Don't make me treat you like a baby." He said.

"What?"

"Here goes nothing." He whispered. "Come on (Y/N) smile for me. I know you can come on sweetie. Let me see you smile." He said. He sounded like that fake voice mothers use to talk to their kids. That got me to laugh. "Now keep that smile." He said. I than smiled. I than felt him hug me. He hugs like a little kid and I love it.

"Thanks for being my best friend." I said hugging him.

"No problem (Y/N)." He said than kissed my forehead.
---------------------------------------------

Goals. Any who hi guys. And if you are wondering what I do around this time just read the bio. And Maddy. If they don't appreciate, Amy and I will. We are friends because of who you are. And I love you. (As a friend of course silly :P.) Don't even dare change. Because you are a silly tall Maddy. I never want to lose you <3.