TV Show- Supernatural

Probably won't be my best one and won't have some of the people you love since I've barely made it to season 4 in April so just bare with me. However by the time this is uploaded I'm most likely at season 5. Alright now enjoy.

******by the time it's posted I've made it to season 7 hehehehe took awhile too post.
******when I finished this I was on season 7, I've caught up by now and only fixed grammar issues so ya, still might be a few but I hope you enjoy

Side note: She is a little kid, anywhere from the ages from 5 to 7 depending on you.
-------

Y/N Pov

I woke up from my sleep seeing how it was still nighttime. I felt pressure on my stomach but my focus wasn't on my stomach as I was looking at the window. I tried to roll over onto my back but I couldn't. I kept trying to look up but only saw a glimpse of a figure on me. The figure reminded me of a human. However this figure was a pure shadow. I couldn't identify anything of what exactly the figure was from the angle I was in. Still, with my head facing the window, I tried to move but was stuck.

Maybe if I speak this will all be over.

I attempted too mutter out a word but nothing came out. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't say a word. I began to panic more and more by the second. I was defenseless with a figure on top of me that I couldn't even see. The creature went for my neck and began to choke me. I felt my lungs begging for air but it was getting harder and harder for me to breath.

Was my life going to end here?

I was about to bid my life farewell until I heard a shot. The creature that once laid on top of me disappeared and I was able to breath and move. The first sound to come out of my mouth was a shriek. I felt the tears coming to my eyes right away.

"Woah are you okay?" A tall guy with long hair said as he came up to me. I nodded my head.

"How do you feel?" A shorter one said as he went next to the taller one.

"Scared." I said as I turned on the light in my room. I didn't want to feel like a baby and cry in front of them. Mommy and daddy didn't like me crying saying I was getting to old for that. Yet, that's what I wanted to do. I let the tears fall from my face. My hands went up to my eyes to prevent them from looking at me. The taller one pulled me in an embrace. I cried still scared from what just happened.

"Shhhh it's going to be okay." He said as he rubbed my head.

"I want mommy and daddy." I said as I kept crying.

Third person pov

Sam looked at Dean not knowing what to tell the little girl. The brothers went to the parents room and saw both parents bleeding when the arrived. The father dead and the mother barely breathing she saw the two man in front of her and got scared.

"Were too late Dean, the demon already strike." Sam said.

"Save my daughter." The mother said. She didn't know the two man in front of her but hoped they meant good. Sam quickly got out of the room as Dean stayed a bit. That's when Sam shot the demon and the little girl was able to move again. For a little girl she held in her tears but soon broke down. Her (C/E) showed lots of sadness as she kept crying on Sam.

Back to Your POV

"Your parents disappeared and may never come back." The guy said. I looked at him confused on what he said. I then looked at the shorter one trying to get answers. The tears were slowly coming to a stop but the tall one kept me on his lap. I refused to let go, scared of what had just happened.