Youtube- Jacksepticeye

I know I know, it's been awhile since I've updated by hey I'm back at it right now. I only have this one and another one that I've been working on for awhile. I hope you enjoy.

Also it was his birthday yesterday which is why I did this. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

The coffee shop was crowded with many people similar to me. There was lots of cosplays and here I was, cosplayed as (Y/C). I waited patiently for my coffee wondering what the workers were thinking of us. I chuckled at the thought and continued the wait.

"Is there a reason you're laughing by yourself." That's odd, I don't remember inviting anyone to come to the convention with me. I looked and saw a man with green dyed hair. That isn't something you see everyday.

"Just wondering what people are thinking about the cosplays." I quickly said as I smiled again remembering my thoughts.

"I see, well my name is Sean." He said as he reached his hand out. My hand followed his actions to reach in for the handshake.

"I'm (Y/N). So what brings you to a coffee shop full of weebs?" I said as I noticed a cosplay from (F/G).

"I just came for a cup of coffee and didn't realize today was the gathering of weebs." with that he sat down in the chair next to me. I didn't mind as I was extremely bored at the moment.

"We gathered here for the convention in the area, those with the twitter notifications on realized if we gather here, we can get a ribbon." I said as I went in my bag to pull out my badge. I only had two badges currently but it was ok as the convention only started a few hours ago.

"Where did you get those?" With that I handed him the badge so he can see it better.

"I got the first one for role playing and the second one for staying in the library for a bit." With that he handed the badge to me. I put it back in my pocket as it ruined my cosplay by putting it on.

"That's very cool!" He said.

"(Y/N)!"

"That would be my coffee." I stood up and got my coffee.

"It was nice meeting you (Y/N)." He said as he gave you a small smile.

"Same here Sean." I gave him a small smile as I made my way to the door. I stopped and turned around as I forgot to say something. "If you can stop by the convention, you might enjoy it." I said.

"Maybe I will." He said giving a bigger smile. For not knowing him long, his smile was very contagious and really adorable.

"Sean!" He went to go get his coffee as I walked out the door.

"Always good to get some caffeine for a long day of cosplaying." A girl said as she handed me a ribbon that sade caffeine on it.

"Thank you." I said with a small smile as I walked in the direction of the convention. It wasn't that far but it was still a walk in my cosplay. Before I entered I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl maybe around here teenage years smiling at me.

"Can I have a picture with you?" She said.

"Yeah sure!" I said as i placed my bag down to the side. She handed her phone to someone else as she walked up to me. I did my pose and she just smiled. When the photo was taken she went up to the other person as I grabbed my bag.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome." I said smiling once again.

"Can I have a picture with you?" I looked in the direction and saw Sean looking at me with a phone in his hand.

"If you want you are more than welcome to to take a picture with me." I said giving him another small smile. He came up to me and extended his arm to take a selfie with me. He took the picture and went to go see how it looked. I was happy with how my makeup looked in the picture as I spent hours to get it too look good.

"By any chance can I have your number as well?"

"Of course you can." With that he handed me his phone and I put my number in. "I might not reply on time for the next few days but know that I'm usually always available."

"I will keep that in mind."

"Well it was nice chatting again but I should go to the cosplay gathering. It's not inside the convention so you can come and join me if you want."

"I would love to (Y/N)."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but cut me some slack.... I need to get back into the game... i will attempt to start writing a one shot once a week like always on Wednesday like i use to. Alright Peace Fellow Unicorns and Stay Fresh...

P.S. Don't forget to request one shot ideas :)  

also do you prefer the one shots in a certain person (like 1st person, 2nd etc.)