From a dog to a host!?

Hello everyone! This is the second chapter of 'Piano Girl'! I hope you enjoy!

___________________________________________________

Walking around this Host Club as the rich kids here call it, I now see what is truly is. It's a place where hopeless romantic girls come to swoon over men who enjoy being the center of attention. These men just wish to have attention from girls and it's sickening. I have never seen nor participated in a host clubs actions and now I have to come here and be surrounded by these idiots. My eyes scanned  around and landed on Tamaki's table.

"Tamaki, where will you take me for the summer?" Who said the guy is taking you anywhere don't impose on people, that's just rude.

"Anywhere you want." Really?! You're actually taking the rude girl somewhere?! That's insane!

"Tamaki, what's your favorite type of music?" Asked another girl. Well I guess I can understand this question. I love music. Personally I believe music is one of the best ways to a persons heart!

"Whatever you like, princess," said Tamaki. What kind of half baked answer is that?! I would not stand for that type of answer if that girl were me. But this, excuse me for being rude, idiot girl seems to be okay and even swooning over that answer!

"I made you a cake, Tamaki, will you have a piece?" Cake is nice. I like cake, I like it a lot, to bad my stupid brothers won't let me have it. They say that sugar keeps me up at night. Yeah, I know, they treat me like I'm five. But the statement might hold some truth to it...some. But would one slice really hurt me? I just want cake.

"If you feed it to me." With that Tamaki pulled the poor girl up by the chin and looked her in the eye. If that were me I would tell him he could do it himself, he has hands. But the girl seemed to like it, I guess. She was kind of a mess on the floor with a face as red as a tomato. I then turned my eyes to another table, the twins table to be exact.

"So, this guy, half asleep, tried to save the data he'd pulled an all-nighter compiling....ha ha ha!" Said Hikaru chuckling at his twin. "and came running to me all in a panic..."Then Kaoru jumped up.

"Not THAT story Hikaru!!!" Said Kaoru freaking out. "How could you tell that story in front of everyone?" said Kaoru upset.

"Sorry Kaoru. You're just so adorable when you're pitiful," said Hikaru pulling Kaoru into a hug. Then Kaoru hugged Hikaru back. I have already had enough of this table too. Incest isn't really my thing, brotherly love is fine...but uh, they're taking it a bit to far. Giving up on watching the hosts I turned next to me to see Haruhi and glanced the other way to see Kyoya. When did they get here?

"How cheesy can you guys get?" I asked dead-panning. Kyoya just looked at me with a smirk.

"We simply apply our talents to meet our customers needs. Tamaki, by the way, is our number one host." I just looked up a Kyoya with surprise.

"How? He's just to over the top!" Then Kyoya handed me a paper. "How does he have a 70% request rate! That means 7 out of 10 girls request this idiot!" Then Kyoya decided to tell me somethings about what we are going to do.

"You'll handle basic chores for a while. You can refuse, of course, and leave...But my family's reach is long and wide. You have a passport, I trust?" I looked up at this rich snob that is trying to intimidate. There is no way I will take this crap from him. I heard Haruhi mumble something along the line of an 'evil smile'.

"So basically, Kyoya, you are threatening me and Haruhi. By asking if we have a passport you are really saying we would need to leave this country and fast. Because of your oh-so-powerful family. I don't care who you are! Don't think you can just look down on me and Haruhi just because we have a lower-class standing. So please refrain from talking to me or Haruhi because you think you are better than us." With that I was about to walk away when someone suddenly blew into my ear.