Problems with rich brats....

Well this is the next chapter of Piano Girl. I hope you enjoy it!

____________________________________________________

 The girls got up and left my table since it was time to switch girls, the thing is that I didn't have anymore guests and neither did Haruhi. We both stood from our tables and decided to walk around. I was leaning on a wall when I heard a conversation coming from Tamaki's table. 

"Master Tamaki, do you have no time form your own guests?" said the snobby girl from earlier. Oh Tamaki must have been watching me and Haruhi, so the girl got jealous. How sad, considering to her both Haruhi and I are thought to be guys. "You've certainly taken an.....interest in Yuki," she said. Huh, what about Haruhi? Does the girl only feel threatened by me or has Tamaki been only paying any mind to me? It was probably the first suggestion. 

"Haha, he's an interesting guy," said Tamaki. Again I don't know whether to see that as a compliment or an insult. With these snobs, you can never really know. "By the way, would you care to try prolet arian ramen? It's junk really, but it's darn tasty," he said. Are you kidding me?! Going back to earlier to when he was trying so many 'commoners' stuff. REALLY?! Yes, this is how you pick up women, I'm swooning really. Note my sarcasm... 

"You've really tried it?"  said the stuck up. Psh snob. 

"Yeah! And I'm already hooked," I swear this guy is an idiot... You know what, I'm bored of this conversation. I'm going to go talk with Haruhi or something. I was walking by his table when he grabbed my arm. "Yuki! Allow me to introduce my regular, Miss Ayanokoji," I guess I have to talk to her now....Also she is a regular I can't screw this up for this idiot.

"Pleased to meet you....." I said while grimacing. Next thing I know I'm being tackled to the ground by an idiot saying and I quote, "THAT'S SO KEEYOOT!!" I believe I'm deaf now. We are both on the floor, but sadly I'm being crushed. "UGH GET OFF, YOU--" I can't cuss in front of these girls, but I wanna. 

"Umm Master Tamaki?" The girl asked. Then the twins pop up and make things worse.

"Ha ha the lord just can't keep his hands off Yuki!" The heck!? Come help me you idiots my lungs are dying! 

"Mori-senpai! Help!" I scream as the big guy is walking past us. And again next thing I know I'm being lifted in the air by a certain someone and lets just say, his hands are NOT in the most comfortable of places. Mori blushed and moved me to his shoulder. HE COULD HAVE JUST SET ME DOWN. ALSO IT'S KINDA OBVIOUS THAT HE KNOW MY SECRET! 

"Mori, that was a bit much don't you think," Tamaki said with a sad face on.

"I see," he said with still a small blush. Then Honey come running over and pulling on Mori's pants leg. 

"Hehe umm Takashi, I think you can let Yuki down now," Honey said with a weird face on. Then Tamaki nodded in agreement. 

"Yeah! Return Yuki to Daddy's embrace," I could feel my eyes widen and Mori started to lower me back to Tamaki. I then started to squirm in his arms. NO I DON'T WANNA GO BACK. 

"DON'T GIVE ME BACK TO THAT MAD MAN!" Then I looked at Tamaki. "YOU'RE NO DADDY  OF MINE!" Then Mori turned around and placed me behind him as Tamaki tried to get past him, but he wouldn't let him. Yeah! Best guard ever! 

Little did we know that we all had a very jealous pair of eyes watching us. 

~Time Skip~

"Time for the "which one is Hikaru?" game," said the twins. Why is that an attraction. It's not like their hard to tell apart. Me and Haruhi dead panned as the girls got really excited about it.