Author's Note(Not important anymore)

Hey so if you're reading this don't read the rest of this author's note. It's not important anymore. I've decided what I'm going to do. You can read the note if you really want to but really it doesn't matter. I won't be responding to any comments on this section as it has no importance anymore. Anyways bye!

As I mentioned in the last chapter; I have a question. This story, which I do have big plans for, is based off the MANGA not the anime. Meaning that it will be quite long. There will be a true ending, we will eventually see Mori and Honey head to college. Maybe some marriages, who knows? Anyways I was wondering if you guys want me to do the WHOLE manga with every story there (maybe just skip the chapters that aren't ABSOLUTELY necessary) or do MOST of the manga skipping some chapters here and there (they wouldn't be absolutely important, don't worry)? I'm willing to do either. I know this story is going to be long and time consuming.

Another question: Would you like me to split this story into multiple books. Rather than it just being one SUPER LONG book it could be about two maybe more books. Granted they would still be quite long considering this is based of the manga. I'VE ONLY BARELY FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE FIRST MANGA BOOK!( ;_;) Really it's up to you guys. I won't mind doing either.

(PERSONALLY I would prefer to only do ONE ending and give the other guys someone, because that would be easier for me and I would be able to wrap up the ending more, but if you guys really want to have multiple endings, I would probably do it. Note the last question is more of a suggestion, if I TRULY don't want to do the option you guys give me I won't.)