Chapter 15: The heart wants what it wants

Light shinned down at my paralyzed body. I could t move my finger tips, not even my toes.
I wanted to stay calm but no one was around. I screamed for help but nothing.
Good thing I can can still hear.
"Yivi?!"
Abraham?
"Yivi?! Are you okay?"
My vision was blurry and couldn't see crap.
"Well, if you can hear me... I love you and I promise you that we will get your grandma back... I promise you, if anything goes against your family they will have to get through me..." I felt his light kiss on my forehead and held my hand.
I gotta wake up and help Abe, he's- well, even One Direction is all I got in my life. Especially my grandma that I protect.
"Sir? She might go into coma...." I hear the nurse whisper lightly close to me.
"What?!" Abe cried and I could barely see doctors pulling him out of the room.
I could feel myself crying but nothing happened.
I was flickering.... Back to heaven and to earth.
Wake up!
.....................
My body shifted up, I bolted up and looking around to clear my Vision.
"She's awake!" I hear the nurse yell.
"Damn...." The doctor next to muttered.
"What? Aren't you happy I'm a alive?" I said.
He took off his head gear and exposed his face.
"Jake? What?!" He grabbed me but the throat and just in time Abe ran in.
"You!" Abe trucked him and we all tipped over the hospital bed.
I pulled all the strings that were attached to me.
"Come on," Abraham gripped my waist and guided me out, slowly.
We were just about the exit doors until we heard a gun load.
Shit.
That one is real...
"You want her back! Done! But first!" Jake gripped my grandmas hair as she whimpered.
"Mami!" I cried.
"It's okay mija, I'm fine... Ouch! Easy with the baby hair!" She hit him in the ribs.
"Yivi...." Abe whispered in my ear. "What ever happens choose your grandma..." He kissed my temple.
"So? Who's next?" Jake said. "Him or her?" He aimed the loaded gun at him and back to my grandma.
"You're sick!" I yelled.
"Haha, it's amazing isn't it?! Now! Choose!" Then he aimed at me.
"Yivi! No!" Abe and grandma yelled.
"Me!" I shout.
"You sure?!" Jake smiled.
"Yes! Do it now do it!-"
The guns loud crack made me jump about 5 feet off the ground.
I closed my eyes after.....