Chapter 4: One direction

"Okay this is where one direction will be performing tonight." Said the boss pointing at the map.

"New York? That's far." I say.

"Don't worry we have jets." Said Abraham coming in.

He came over next to me putting his hand close to mine on the table.

Grandma noticed and smiled at me. I gave her a not-going-to-happen face.

"As much as I love one direction I think yivi and Abraham should do this one... Together." She said.

I started making faces. "That would be great. What do you think yivi?" Said Abraham behind me and then turning to me.

I stopped when he looked at me. "Umm you know what? Yeah. I love one direction." I said.

"Great! I'll start making the gadgets!" Said the boss signaling Abraham to come and help him.

When they both left I walked towards grandma.

"Abuela... I swear, if anything happens its all your culpa!" I say.

"Okay. Then of you guys get together then it's all my fault. Oh that will be delightful." She said.

"Why did you do this anyway?" I ask her.

"Mija. You have been taking care of me since your mother died. You need to be with someone your age. To talk to at least, and Abraham was the best choice I could think of... You two would be the best couple yet." She said kissing my forehead.

"Gracias abuela." I said kissing her cheek. I hugged her and walked with her to our guest room. Tomorrow, one direction needs to be protected.

*The next day*

"Abuela?! Wake up!" I said getting out of bed.

"Ay! Dios. What happened?" She said.

"Nothing, I gotta go make breakfast." I said putting my slippers on.

"Mija. You don't need to. They make it for you." She said.

I stopped. "Really?!"

"Yes, now go take a shower, we smell." She said.

I took a quick shower and put perfume on.

Hey! I'm meeting one direction is it that bad to wear perfume.

My grandma took a shower. When she got out she hooked her arm and walked out.

Pancakes,syrup,sausage,eggs anything you could ask for breakfast was right there.

I served grandma first and then sat her down.

I went to grab my plate a serve mine.

"Buenas días." I heard a Spain voice.

I turn around and see Abraham. "Okay, what do you want?" I ask him.

"Umm just.... For you to say 'good morning'! Yeah! That was my question." He said trying to act cool.

Abraham P.O.V

My friend dared me to ask out yivi but like I always say. I never back out on a dare. I'm nervous.

"Good morning... Is there something you want to tell me?" She asked.

And the bad thing is my friend is watching me. If I don't do it, he'll take her away from me.

I couldn't do it. "Hello yivi. I'm jake, Abrahams friend... Do you maybe wanna hang out sometime?"

I'm too late...