Chapter 13: I see the light

I felt little sparks but I could have felt more if he was kissing back... My tears dropped on his cheeks.

"No.... Why'd you leave me here?" I place my forehead on his.

"Yivi?" I hear one of guys say. "Your grandmother is still trapped.... We'll keep an eye on him, ok?" Liam said quietly.

I hug them all. "Thank you, very much," I ran to the door Taylor went through and I opened it slowly.

Pain rushed against my shoulder as she shot the bullet.

"I knew you weren't going through there easily." She smirked.

"Alright! I had enough of you! My mother died because of yours and your grand mom died because of mine.... Isn't that enough?!" I yell as I hold my right shoulder.

"Yeah... I guess you're right," she shot my stomach. I curled up and cried.

"This isn't how it's suppose to be!" I cried out.

"No! Yivi?! Levántate!! Levántate!!!" My grand mom yelled.

My vision started getting darker and darker.

"Shut up!" I heard Taylor scream.

The door was opened behind me and I heard a lot if shooting.

I look up and see a lot of familiar faces...

"I'll heal Yivi as soon as possible!" They said after they carried me bridal style.

"It's okay. You're safe with me," He/She whispered. I could feel myself smile and I drifted off.